*Beyoncé’s current European tour was about to be without one of its key outfits for Wednesday’s stop in Portugal after it was briefly unable to get through customs.
The special opening night garment is said to be a stunning one-legged jumpsuit fashioned out of silver cobra and designed by New York-based Rubin Singer, who locates rare skins from Europe and Asia and fashions them into unique pieces.
For some reason, Bey’s cobra-skinned getup was blocked by European customs as it was being shipped from New York.
“European customs and paperwork heart-stoppingly blocked Beyoncé’s priceless one-of-a-kind handmade outfit. Why, who knows?” the New York Post’s Page Six reported.” “Everyone went nuts until it arrived.”
‘Yonce’s stylists managed to get the paperwork in order and file it with customs in time for the opening night of her shows in Lisbon. She’ll perform her final two shows in the city before wrapping the tour on March 27.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here