*Beyoncé’s current European tour was about to be without one of its key outfits for Wednesday’s stop in Portugal after it was briefly unable to get through customs.
The special opening night garment is said to be a stunning one-legged jumpsuit fashioned out of silver cobra and designed by New York-based Rubin Singer, who locates rare skins from Europe and Asia and fashions them into unique pieces.
For some reason, Bey’s cobra-skinned getup was blocked by European customs as it was being shipped from New York.
“European customs and paperwork heart-stoppingly blocked Beyoncé’s priceless one-of-a-kind handmade outfit. Why, who knows?” the New York Post’s Page Six reported.” “Everyone went nuts until it arrived.”
‘Yonce’s stylists managed to get the paperwork in order and file it with customs in time for the opening night of her shows in Lisbon. She’ll perform her final two shows in the city before wrapping the tour on March 27.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here