*Beyoncé’s current European tour was about to be without one of its key outfits for Wednesday’s stop in Portugal after it was briefly unable to get through customs.
The special opening night garment is said to be a stunning one-legged jumpsuit fashioned out of silver cobra and designed by New York-based Rubin Singer, who locates rare skins from Europe and Asia and fashions them into unique pieces.
For some reason, Bey’s cobra-skinned getup was blocked by European customs as it was being shipped from New York.
“European customs and paperwork heart-stoppingly blocked Beyoncé’s priceless one-of-a-kind handmade outfit. Why, who knows?” the New York Post’s Page Six reported.” “Everyone went nuts until it arrived.”
‘Yonce’s stylists managed to get the paperwork in order and file it with customs in time for the opening night of her shows in Lisbon. She’ll perform her final two shows in the city before wrapping the tour on March 27.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here