*Beyoncé’s current European tour was about to be without one of its key outfits for Wednesday’s stop in Portugal after it was briefly unable to get through customs.
The special opening night garment is said to be a stunning one-legged jumpsuit fashioned out of silver cobra and designed by New York-based Rubin Singer, who locates rare skins from Europe and Asia and fashions them into unique pieces.
For some reason, Bey’s cobra-skinned getup was blocked by European customs as it was being shipped from New York.
“European customs and paperwork heart-stoppingly blocked Beyoncé’s priceless one-of-a-kind handmade outfit. Why, who knows?” the New York Post’s Page Six reported.” “Everyone went nuts until it arrived.”
‘Yonce’s stylists managed to get the paperwork in order and file it with customs in time for the opening night of her shows in Lisbon. She’ll perform her final two shows in the city before wrapping the tour on March 27.
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here