*Beyoncé’s current European tour was about to be without one of its key outfits for Wednesday’s stop in Portugal after it was briefly unable to get through customs.
The special opening night garment is said to be a stunning one-legged jumpsuit fashioned out of silver cobra and designed by New York-based Rubin Singer, who locates rare skins from Europe and Asia and fashions them into unique pieces.
For some reason, Bey’s cobra-skinned getup was blocked by European customs as it was being shipped from New York.
“European customs and paperwork heart-stoppingly blocked Beyoncé’s priceless one-of-a-kind handmade outfit. Why, who knows?” the New York Post’s Page Six reported.” “Everyone went nuts until it arrived.”
‘Yonce’s stylists managed to get the paperwork in order and file it with customs in time for the opening night of her shows in Lisbon. She’ll perform her final two shows in the city before wrapping the tour on March 27.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here