*The season 7 premiere of BET’s “The Game” ranked as the No. 1 telecast in cable Tuesday night, pulling 3.4 million viewers during its initial 10 p.m. ET airing, and another 1 million for the 11:30 p.m. rerun.
The season 4 premiere of “Let’s Stay Together” at 11 p.m. pulled in 1.7 million viewers, the network announced Thursday.
“The Game’s” premiere also ranked as the highest rated sitcom on all cable among women 18-49 this season and the No. 1 scripted series premiere among adults 18-49 on all cable for the year.
On the digital side, the official hashtags “#thegameBET” and “#LST” (Let’s Stay Together) each trended No. 1 on Twitter. In anticipation of the premiere, “The Game’s” Facebook page crossed the 7 million fans mark this week.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here