*The season 7 premiere of BET’s “The Game” ranked as the No. 1 telecast in cable Tuesday night, pulling 3.4 million viewers during its initial 10 p.m. ET airing, and another 1 million for the 11:30 p.m. rerun.
The season 4 premiere of “Let’s Stay Together” at 11 p.m. pulled in 1.7 million viewers, the network announced Thursday.
“The Game’s” premiere also ranked as the highest rated sitcom on all cable among women 18-49 this season and the No. 1 scripted series premiere among adults 18-49 on all cable for the year.
On the digital side, the official hashtags “#thegameBET” and “#LST” (Let’s Stay Together) each trended No. 1 on Twitter. In anticipation of the premiere, “The Game’s” Facebook page crossed the 7 million fans mark this week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here