*The season 7 premiere of BET’s “The Game” ranked as the No. 1 telecast in cable Tuesday night, pulling 3.4 million viewers during its initial 10 p.m. ET airing, and another 1 million for the 11:30 p.m. rerun.
The season 4 premiere of “Let’s Stay Together” at 11 p.m. pulled in 1.7 million viewers, the network announced Thursday.
“The Game’s” premiere also ranked as the highest rated sitcom on all cable among women 18-49 this season and the No. 1 scripted series premiere among adults 18-49 on all cable for the year.
On the digital side, the official hashtags “#thegameBET” and “#LST” (Let’s Stay Together) each trended No. 1 on Twitter. In anticipation of the premiere, “The Game’s” Facebook page crossed the 7 million fans mark this week.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here