*The season 7 premiere of BET’s “The Game” ranked as the No. 1 telecast in cable Tuesday night, pulling 3.4 million viewers during its initial 10 p.m. ET airing, and another 1 million for the 11:30 p.m. rerun.
The season 4 premiere of “Let’s Stay Together” at 11 p.m. pulled in 1.7 million viewers, the network announced Thursday.
“The Game’s” premiere also ranked as the highest rated sitcom on all cable among women 18-49 this season and the No. 1 scripted series premiere among adults 18-49 on all cable for the year.
On the digital side, the official hashtags “#thegameBET” and “#LST” (Let’s Stay Together) each trended No. 1 on Twitter. In anticipation of the premiere, “The Game’s” Facebook page crossed the 7 million fans mark this week.
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here