*The season 7 premiere of BET’s “The Game” ranked as the No. 1 telecast in cable Tuesday night, pulling 3.4 million viewers during its initial 10 p.m. ET airing, and another 1 million for the 11:30 p.m. rerun.
The season 4 premiere of “Let’s Stay Together” at 11 p.m. pulled in 1.7 million viewers, the network announced Thursday.
“The Game’s” premiere also ranked as the highest rated sitcom on all cable among women 18-49 this season and the No. 1 scripted series premiere among adults 18-49 on all cable for the year.
On the digital side, the official hashtags “#thegameBET” and “#LST” (Let’s Stay Together) each trended No. 1 on Twitter. In anticipation of the premiere, “The Game’s” Facebook page crossed the 7 million fans mark this week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here