*Radar Online claims an “explosive” feud has jumped off among family members of the late Whitney Houston – all allegedly sparked by her supposed son-in-law Nick Gordon.
According to the website, Bobby Kristina’s childhood-friend-turned-husband
is making threats online against Whitney’s nephew (and Bobbi’s cousin) Gary Michael Houston!
It all started last December when Whitney’s rapper nephew, Gary, reportedly upset at Gordon for talking trash about the family, beat him up at a Houston family party.
Gordon brought up the incident on Twitter this month, and now, his tweets have become more explosive, as he appears to be taunting Gary and his mother, Pat Houston, and posting alarming pictures of guns!
On March 16, Gordon tweeted, in an apparent reference to “Nightmare on Elm Street” killer Freddy Krueger, “Pat b***h Gary M I’m Freddy to y’all n****az. F*** you suck my d***.”
Earlier that day, Gordon posted a picture of a rifle with a scope on Twitter, with the caption, “That’s that AR-10 custom. Lol y’all p***y a** don’t even now what that is.”
In other March 16 Twitter postings, Gordon featured a picture of a case with three handguns, commenting, “B***h a** n****s.”
He wrote, “I got guns bigger then you,” in a related tweet.
For the record, it wasn’t clear Gordon was directly threatening Gary in the posts.
Bobbi Kristina announced her marriage to Gordon in a secret ceremony in January.
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here