*TMZ swarmed Bobby Brown outside a restaurant last night and asked him about the marriage of his daughter Bobbi Kristina to Nick Gordon.
Bobby immediately laughed and said, “No, she didn’t get married.”
Although BK and Nick showed off their rings back in January and announced they had tied the knot, Brown told the pap, “No, she’s still single.”
Asked if a marriage is in the works, Brown said he didn’t know, but he’d give her his full support if she “chose the right one.”
By the end of the interview, Brown said of BK’s possible marriage, “If she says she is, I don’t know about it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here