*TMZ swarmed Bobby Brown outside a restaurant last night and asked him about the marriage of his daughter Bobbi Kristina to Nick Gordon.
Bobby immediately laughed and said, “No, she didn’t get married.”
Although BK and Nick showed off their rings back in January and announced they had tied the knot, Brown told the pap, “No, she’s still single.”
Asked if a marriage is in the works, Brown said he didn’t know, but he’d give her his full support if she “chose the right one.”
By the end of the interview, Brown said of BK’s possible marriage, “If she says she is, I don’t know about it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here