*TMZ swarmed Bobby Brown outside a restaurant last night and asked him about the marriage of his daughter Bobbi Kristina to Nick Gordon.
Bobby immediately laughed and said, “No, she didn’t get married.”
Although BK and Nick showed off their rings back in January and announced they had tied the knot, Brown told the pap, “No, she’s still single.”
Asked if a marriage is in the works, Brown said he didn’t know, but he’d give her his full support if she “chose the right one.”
By the end of the interview, Brown said of BK’s possible marriage, “If she says she is, I don’t know about it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here