*TMZ swarmed Bobby Brown outside a restaurant last night and asked him about the marriage of his daughter Bobbi Kristina to Nick Gordon.
Bobby immediately laughed and said, “No, she didn’t get married.”
Although BK and Nick showed off their rings back in January and announced they had tied the knot, Brown told the pap, “No, she’s still single.”
Asked if a marriage is in the works, Brown said he didn’t know, but he’d give her his full support if she “chose the right one.”
By the end of the interview, Brown said of BK’s possible marriage, “If she says she is, I don’t know about it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here