*TMZ swarmed Bobby Brown outside a restaurant last night and asked him about the marriage of his daughter Bobbi Kristina to Nick Gordon.
Bobby immediately laughed and said, “No, she didn’t get married.”
Although BK and Nick showed off their rings back in January and announced they had tied the knot, Brown told the pap, “No, she’s still single.”
Asked if a marriage is in the works, Brown said he didn’t know, but he’d give her his full support if she “chose the right one.”
By the end of the interview, Brown said of BK’s possible marriage, “If she says she is, I don’t know about it.”
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here