Who would have thought Pope Francis would be someone’s motivation for making an appearance on a TV talent show.
No offense to His Holiness, but he is simply not the person who comes to mind when one aims to audition on The Voice.
Yet he’s the person that Sister Christina Scuccia, a 25-year-old Sicilian, says inspired her to audition when he “told us to come out” of our convents and spread the word of God.
Scuccia sang a version of the Alicia Keys song “No One” and blew the judges away in the process…not to mention, her Sister supporters cheering in the wings!
Continue reading at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here