Who would have thought Pope Francis would be someone’s motivation for making an appearance on a TV talent show.
No offense to His Holiness, but he is simply not the person who comes to mind when one aims to audition on The Voice.
Yet he’s the person that Sister Christina Scuccia, a 25-year-old Sicilian, says inspired her to audition when he “told us to come out” of our convents and spread the word of God.
Scuccia sang a version of the Alicia Keys song “No One” and blew the judges away in the process…not to mention, her Sister supporters cheering in the wings!
Continue reading at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here