Who would have thought Pope Francis would be someone’s motivation for making an appearance on a TV talent show.
No offense to His Holiness, but he is simply not the person who comes to mind when one aims to audition on The Voice.
Yet he’s the person that Sister Christina Scuccia, a 25-year-old Sicilian, says inspired her to audition when he “told us to come out” of our convents and spread the word of God.
Scuccia sang a version of the Alicia Keys song “No One” and blew the judges away in the process…not to mention, her Sister supporters cheering in the wings!
Continue reading at EURThisNThat →
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here