Who would have thought Pope Francis would be someone’s motivation for making an appearance on a TV talent show.
No offense to His Holiness, but he is simply not the person who comes to mind when one aims to audition on The Voice.
Yet he’s the person that Sister Christina Scuccia, a 25-year-old Sicilian, says inspired her to audition when he “told us to come out” of our convents and spread the word of God.
Scuccia sang a version of the Alicia Keys song “No One” and blew the judges away in the process…not to mention, her Sister supporters cheering in the wings!
Continue reading at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here