*Uh oh, she didn’t appreciate the comparison to Bey at all.
Yep, that side eye action from Chaka Khan in the pic above is all you need to know.
The 60-year-old red headed beauty isn’t the first “old school” diva that’s not exactly Beyoncé friendly. Remember when Aretha went in on her for calling Tina Turner “the queen?”
How about when the late Etta James let the world know how pissed she was because it was Beyoncé Knowles instead of her singing “At Last,” her signature song, at President Obama’s first term inauguration ball.
And now we have Chaka seemingly throwin’ shade Beyoncé’s way. It happened recently when an interviewer – while exchanging pleasantries with Ms. Khan – told her she looked “absolutely flawless, like Beyoncé.” Well, Chaka’s response says it all. Oh yeah, while she was eye-rolling and stuff, did ,we could swear we heard her mumble the b-word under her breath, too?
Anyway, it was kinda downhill for the interview from that point on. Watch, you’ll see.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here