*Uh oh, she didn’t appreciate the comparison to Bey at all.
Yep, that side eye action from Chaka Khan in the pic above is all you need to know.
The 60-year-old red headed beauty isn’t the first “old school” diva that’s not exactly Beyoncé friendly. Remember when Aretha went in on her for calling Tina Turner “the queen?”
How about when the late Etta James let the world know how pissed she was because it was Beyoncé Knowles instead of her singing “At Last,” her signature song, at President Obama’s first term inauguration ball.
And now we have Chaka seemingly throwin’ shade Beyoncé’s way. It happened recently when an interviewer – while exchanging pleasantries with Ms. Khan – told her she looked “absolutely flawless, like Beyoncé.” Well, Chaka’s response says it all. Oh yeah, while she was eye-rolling and stuff, did ,we could swear we heard her mumble the b-word under her breath, too?
Anyway, it was kinda downhill for the interview from that point on. Watch, you’ll see.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here