*Uh oh, she didn’t appreciate the comparison to Bey at all.
Yep, that side eye action from Chaka Khan in the pic above is all you need to know.
The 60-year-old red headed beauty isn’t the first “old school” diva that’s not exactly Beyoncé friendly. Remember when Aretha went in on her for calling Tina Turner “the queen?”
How about when the late Etta James let the world know how pissed she was because it was Beyoncé Knowles instead of her singing “At Last,” her signature song, at President Obama’s first term inauguration ball.
And now we have Chaka seemingly throwin’ shade Beyoncé’s way. It happened recently when an interviewer – while exchanging pleasantries with Ms. Khan – told her she looked “absolutely flawless, like Beyoncé.” Well, Chaka’s response says it all. Oh yeah, while she was eye-rolling and stuff, did ,we could swear we heard her mumble the b-word under her breath, too?
Anyway, it was kinda downhill for the interview from that point on. Watch, you’ll see.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here