*Chris Brown is in solitary confinement (for his own protection) at Los Angeles County’s notoriously aging Men’s Central Jail…and he is obviously not happy.
TMZ quotes a source who spoke with Brown on the phone and says Chris told him he feels like “a caged animal,” referring to his incarceration as “the worst experience of my life.”
Chris has reportedly been spending his time behind bars working out and writing music. He’s telling people on the phone, “I’ll never f*** up again.”
As previously reported, he’s negotiating to pay off his alleged assault victim in D.C.
Brown on March 17 was ordered to remain in jail at least until his April 23 probation violation hearing, related to his 2009 assault of his then-girlfriend, the singer Rihanna.
He was arrested earlier this month when he was dismissed from a rehabilitation facility, triggering a violation of the singer’s court-ordered treatment.
His dismissal came after he allegedly violated four in-house rules, including inappropriately touching a female client on the elbow. Brown also said to a group, “I am good at using guns and knives,” which Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge James Brandlin said was troubling.
“I have concerns about his inability to stay out of trouble,” Brandlin said before ordering Brown held without bail.
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here