*Hmm, so that’s what’s wrong with him … supposedly.
Post traumatic stress, severe insomnia and bipolar disorder is said to be what’s behind Chris Brown actin’ the fool all the time with his anger issues … according to court documents.
The info came out as Brown appeared in court on Friday for a progress hearing in the Rihanna beating case. The documents were submitted by the facility where the dancer/singer recently completed 95 days of anger management therapy.
“Mr. Brown became aggressive and acted out physically due to his untreated mental health disorder, severe sleep deprivation, inappropriate self-medicating and untreated PTSD,” reads the letter from the facility. Also, Brown was diagnosed with Bipolar II and is on medication for the condition as well as others.
Brown has learned various relaxation exercises, according to the letter, and he’s tested negative for drugs, including marijuana, during his stay, reports TMZ.
By the way, the facility says Chris doing well. It says he got up at 5 AM and worked hard. They say he’s been especially good with community service:
“Mr. Brown’s attitude has been beyond exemplary in regard to his community service responsibilities.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here