*Hmm, so that’s what’s wrong with him … supposedly.
Post traumatic stress, severe insomnia and bipolar disorder is said to be what’s behind Chris Brown actin’ the fool all the time with his anger issues … according to court documents.
The info came out as Brown appeared in court on Friday for a progress hearing in the Rihanna beating case. The documents were submitted by the facility where the dancer/singer recently completed 95 days of anger management therapy.
“Mr. Brown became aggressive and acted out physically due to his untreated mental health disorder, severe sleep deprivation, inappropriate self-medicating and untreated PTSD,” reads the letter from the facility. Also, Brown was diagnosed with Bipolar II and is on medication for the condition as well as others.
Brown has learned various relaxation exercises, according to the letter, and he’s tested negative for drugs, including marijuana, during his stay, reports TMZ.
By the way, the facility says Chris doing well. It says he got up at 5 AM and worked hard. They say he’s been especially good with community service:
“Mr. Brown’s attitude has been beyond exemplary in regard to his community service responsibilities.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to his Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here