*Hmm, so that’s what’s wrong with him … supposedly.
Post traumatic stress, severe insomnia and bipolar disorder is said to be what’s behind Chris Brown actin’ the fool all the time with his anger issues … according to court documents.
The info came out as Brown appeared in court on Friday for a progress hearing in the Rihanna beating case. The documents were submitted by the facility where the dancer/singer recently completed 95 days of anger management therapy.
“Mr. Brown became aggressive and acted out physically due to his untreated mental health disorder, severe sleep deprivation, inappropriate self-medicating and untreated PTSD,” reads the letter from the facility. Also, Brown was diagnosed with Bipolar II and is on medication for the condition as well as others.
Brown has learned various relaxation exercises, according to the letter, and he’s tested negative for drugs, including marijuana, during his stay, reports TMZ.
By the way, the facility says Chris doing well. It says he got up at 5 AM and worked hard. They say he’s been especially good with community service:
“Mr. Brown’s attitude has been beyond exemplary in regard to his community service responsibilities.”
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here