*Hmm, so that’s what’s wrong with him … supposedly.
Post traumatic stress, severe insomnia and bipolar disorder is said to be what’s behind Chris Brown actin’ the fool all the time with his anger issues … according to court documents.
The info came out as Brown appeared in court on Friday for a progress hearing in the Rihanna beating case. The documents were submitted by the facility where the dancer/singer recently completed 95 days of anger management therapy.
“Mr. Brown became aggressive and acted out physically due to his untreated mental health disorder, severe sleep deprivation, inappropriate self-medicating and untreated PTSD,” reads the letter from the facility. Also, Brown was diagnosed with Bipolar II and is on medication for the condition as well as others.
Brown has learned various relaxation exercises, according to the letter, and he’s tested negative for drugs, including marijuana, during his stay, reports TMZ.
By the way, the facility says Chris doing well. It says he got up at 5 AM and worked hard. They say he’s been especially good with community service:
“Mr. Brown’s attitude has been beyond exemplary in regard to his community service responsibilities.”
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here