*Hmm, so that’s what’s wrong with him … supposedly.
Post traumatic stress, severe insomnia and bipolar disorder is said to be what’s behind Chris Brown actin’ the fool all the time with his anger issues … according to court documents.
The info came out as Brown appeared in court on Friday for a progress hearing in the Rihanna beating case. The documents were submitted by the facility where the dancer/singer recently completed 95 days of anger management therapy.
“Mr. Brown became aggressive and acted out physically due to his untreated mental health disorder, severe sleep deprivation, inappropriate self-medicating and untreated PTSD,” reads the letter from the facility. Also, Brown was diagnosed with Bipolar II and is on medication for the condition as well as others.
Brown has learned various relaxation exercises, according to the letter, and he’s tested negative for drugs, including marijuana, during his stay, reports TMZ.
By the way, the facility says Chris doing well. It says he got up at 5 AM and worked hard. They say he’s been especially good with community service:
“Mr. Brown’s attitude has been beyond exemplary in regard to his community service responsibilities.”
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here