Popular comedian and box office mega star Chris Tucker is back at doing what he does best: comedy!
The comedian/actor has launched his “Payback Tour.”
And it’s receiving rave reviews from critics and fans alike.
But the reviews aren’t the only thing that’s good.
Tucker’s shows are sold out! At the Comedy House in South Carolina, Tucker sold out 10 shows alone.
Tucker co-starred in the Academy-Award winning film, “Silver Linings Playbook” in 2012, but he’s proud to returning to his first love.
“I am excited about kicking off this 2014 “PAYBACK TOUR” in comedy clubs, its back to my roots as a comedian and I get to have a closer connection to audiences,” he said.
He proudly announced the reaction he’s gotten from his new show.
“And I wanted to do it different this year and the response has been amazing, audiences are loving my new material and I am sharing some hilarious and crazy life experiences.”
He just wrapped up his 2013 international stand up comedy tour, and is releasing “Chris Tucker The Concert Movie” in theaters this year!
One thing’s for sure, Tucker is definitely working these days.
Below are his upcoming tour dates:
Opening featured act: comedian Terry Hodges
March 20-23 – Edmonton, Canada
March 28-30 – Jacksonville, Florida
April 3-6 – Lexington, Kentucky
April 10-13 – Sarasota, Florida
May 1-3 – Tulsa, OK
May 8-10 -Chattanooga, TN.
May 17 -Mashantucket, CT (The Grand Theater at Foxwoods Resort Casino)
May 24 – Las Vegas, NV. (Palms Casino, Pearl Concert Theatre)
*Dates subject to change, for updates and added cities visit; www.ChrisTucker.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here