*Police are investigating allegations that Shaquille O’Neal punched a man at a TV studio last year while horsing around.
Robert Williams, 44, filed a police report claiming he was the victim of a Shaq attack at Turner Studios in Atlanta last May. “While at work at Turner Studios on May 9th 2013, about 12:30 a.m., as I was performing my duties at work, Shaquille O’Neal ran out of a room and hit me with a tackle punch to the back knocking me down and falling on top of me injuring my neck and back,” read the report, filed two months after the fact.
A lawyer for O’Neal has played down the incident, telling Atlanta news station WSB-TV, “This was nothing more than horseplay. No one intended for anyone to get injured.”
No charges have been filed against Shaq and he has not been arrested.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here