*Let’s see, how shall I put this: A man was recently arrested in a Charlotte, NC Walmart.
OK, I know what you’re thinking, people get arrested in stores every day.
True, but here’s the thing, it is what he was arrested for that will seriously creep you out – just like it creeped out the cops who took him in…not to mention his victim.
What was he arrested for?
Coaxing a woman to the shoe department under the auspices he was a podiatry student; telling her he needed to take photos for research and then…wait for it… sticking her toes in his mouth.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here