*Let’s see, how shall I put this: A man was recently arrested in a Charlotte, NC Walmart.
OK, I know what you’re thinking, people get arrested in stores every day.
True, but here’s the thing, it is what he was arrested for that will seriously creep you out – just like it creeped out the cops who took him in…not to mention his victim.
What was he arrested for?
Coaxing a woman to the shoe department under the auspices he was a podiatry student; telling her he needed to take photos for research and then…wait for it… sticking her toes in his mouth.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here