*Let’s see, how shall I put this: A man was recently arrested in a Charlotte, NC Walmart.
OK, I know what you’re thinking, people get arrested in stores every day.
True, but here’s the thing, it is what he was arrested for that will seriously creep you out – just like it creeped out the cops who took him in…not to mention his victim.
What was he arrested for?
Coaxing a woman to the shoe department under the auspices he was a podiatry student; telling her he needed to take photos for research and then…wait for it… sticking her toes in his mouth.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat →
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here