*Investigators in the New Orleans Police Department say that NFL vet Darren Sharper “admitted” to witnesses that he and a second suspect raped two women in September.
The NOPD has released the application for the arrest warrant of Sharper’s alleged associate Erik Nunez, in which officials allege both men had non-consensual sex with two women who were “substantially impaired” on September 23, reports TMZ.
Cops say a “known acquaintance” observed Sharper in the NFL star’s apartment wearing only his boxers, and saw Nunez exiting Sharper’s bedroom in his boxers as well.
In the document, officials say, “Through further investigation by the detectives it was learned that Nunez and Sharper admitted to other known witnesses that he and Sharper had vaginal and/or oral sex with victims #1 and #2 without their knowledge or permission.”
Neither Sharper nor Nunez have been charged.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here