*Investigators in the New Orleans Police Department say that NFL vet Darren Sharper “admitted” to witnesses that he and a second suspect raped two women in September.
The NOPD has released the application for the arrest warrant of Sharper’s alleged associate Erik Nunez, in which officials allege both men had non-consensual sex with two women who were “substantially impaired” on September 23, reports TMZ.
Cops say a “known acquaintance” observed Sharper in the NFL star’s apartment wearing only his boxers, and saw Nunez exiting Sharper’s bedroom in his boxers as well.
In the document, officials say, “Through further investigation by the detectives it was learned that Nunez and Sharper admitted to other known witnesses that he and Sharper had vaginal and/or oral sex with victims #1 and #2 without their knowledge or permission.”
Neither Sharper nor Nunez have been charged.
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here