*Investigators in the New Orleans Police Department say that NFL vet Darren Sharper “admitted” to witnesses that he and a second suspect raped two women in September.
The NOPD has released the application for the arrest warrant of Sharper’s alleged associate Erik Nunez, in which officials allege both men had non-consensual sex with two women who were “substantially impaired” on September 23, reports TMZ.
Cops say a “known acquaintance” observed Sharper in the NFL star’s apartment wearing only his boxers, and saw Nunez exiting Sharper’s bedroom in his boxers as well.
In the document, officials say, “Through further investigation by the detectives it was learned that Nunez and Sharper admitted to other known witnesses that he and Sharper had vaginal and/or oral sex with victims #1 and #2 without their knowledge or permission.”
Neither Sharper nor Nunez have been charged.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here