*Investigators in the New Orleans Police Department say that NFL vet Darren Sharper “admitted” to witnesses that he and a second suspect raped two women in September.
The NOPD has released the application for the arrest warrant of Sharper’s alleged associate Erik Nunez, in which officials allege both men had non-consensual sex with two women who were “substantially impaired” on September 23, reports TMZ.
Cops say a “known acquaintance” observed Sharper in the NFL star’s apartment wearing only his boxers, and saw Nunez exiting Sharper’s bedroom in his boxers as well.
In the document, officials say, “Through further investigation by the detectives it was learned that Nunez and Sharper admitted to other known witnesses that he and Sharper had vaginal and/or oral sex with victims #1 and #2 without their knowledge or permission.”
Neither Sharper nor Nunez have been charged.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here