*Former New Orleans Saints safety Darren Sharper’s contract has been terminated by the NFL Network as he continues to be investigated for nine alleged rapes in five states.
Sharper was previously suspended without pay by the network.
As previously reported, Sharper turned himself in Thursday in Los Angeles to face an arrest warrant in New Orleans for allegedly raping two women.
He is also under investigation for alleged rapes in Los Angeles, Tempe, Ariz., Las Vegas and Miami Beach.
He has pleaded not guilty to the rape charge in L.A..
Sharper, a six-time All-Pro, has also played for the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here