*Former New Orleans Saints safety Darren Sharper’s contract has been terminated by the NFL Network as he continues to be investigated for nine alleged rapes in five states.
Sharper was previously suspended without pay by the network.
As previously reported, Sharper turned himself in Thursday in Los Angeles to face an arrest warrant in New Orleans for allegedly raping two women.
He is also under investigation for alleged rapes in Los Angeles, Tempe, Ariz., Las Vegas and Miami Beach.
He has pleaded not guilty to the rape charge in L.A..
Sharper, a six-time All-Pro, has also played for the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here