*Former New Orleans Saints safety Darren Sharper’s contract has been terminated by the NFL Network as he continues to be investigated for nine alleged rapes in five states.
Sharper was previously suspended without pay by the network.
As previously reported, Sharper turned himself in Thursday in Los Angeles to face an arrest warrant in New Orleans for allegedly raping two women.
He is also under investigation for alleged rapes in Los Angeles, Tempe, Ariz., Las Vegas and Miami Beach.
He has pleaded not guilty to the rape charge in L.A..
Sharper, a six-time All-Pro, has also played for the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here