*Former New Orleans Saints safety Darren Sharper’s contract has been terminated by the NFL Network as he continues to be investigated for nine alleged rapes in five states.
Sharper was previously suspended without pay by the network.
As previously reported, Sharper turned himself in Thursday in Los Angeles to face an arrest warrant in New Orleans for allegedly raping two women.
He is also under investigation for alleged rapes in Los Angeles, Tempe, Ariz., Las Vegas and Miami Beach.
He has pleaded not guilty to the rape charge in L.A..
Sharper, a six-time All-Pro, has also played for the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here