*Former New Orleans Saints safety Darren Sharper’s contract has been terminated by the NFL Network as he continues to be investigated for nine alleged rapes in five states.
Sharper was previously suspended without pay by the network.
As previously reported, Sharper turned himself in Thursday in Los Angeles to face an arrest warrant in New Orleans for allegedly raping two women.
He is also under investigation for alleged rapes in Los Angeles, Tempe, Ariz., Las Vegas and Miami Beach.
He has pleaded not guilty to the rape charge in L.A..
Sharper, a six-time All-Pro, has also played for the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings.
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here