*Former NFL superstar Deion Sanders is opening his life up for viewing with his upcoming reality show “Deion’s Family Playbook.”
The series, which also features the sports star’s girlfriend Tracey Edmonds, takes a look at the life of Sanders, who juggles being a single father raising five kids of his own, as well as five other children who live with him. Among Sanders’ children are the twins whom his mother cares for, his niece and nephew and a student in need whom he recently took into his home.
“Deion’s Family Playbook” will premiere at 10pm ET/PT Saturday on OWN. To see clips from the show, click on the videos below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here