*Former NFL superstar Deion Sanders is opening his life up for viewing with his upcoming reality show “Deion’s Family Playbook.”
The series, which also features the sports star’s girlfriend Tracey Edmonds, takes a look at the life of Sanders, who juggles being a single father raising five kids of his own, as well as five other children who live with him. Among Sanders’ children are the twins whom his mother cares for, his niece and nephew and a student in need whom he recently took into his home.
“Deion’s Family Playbook” will premiere at 10pm ET/PT Saturday on OWN. To see clips from the show, click on the videos below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here