*Former NFL superstar Deion Sanders is opening his life up for viewing with his upcoming reality show “Deion’s Family Playbook.”
The series, which also features the sports star’s girlfriend Tracey Edmonds, takes a look at the life of Sanders, who juggles being a single father raising five kids of his own, as well as five other children who live with him. Among Sanders’ children are the twins whom his mother cares for, his niece and nephew and a student in need whom he recently took into his home.
“Deion’s Family Playbook” will premiere at 10pm ET/PT Saturday on OWN. To see clips from the show, click on the videos below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here