*Former NFL superstar Deion Sanders is opening his life up for viewing with his upcoming reality show “Deion’s Family Playbook.”
The series, which also features the sports star’s girlfriend Tracey Edmonds, takes a look at the life of Sanders, who juggles being a single father raising five kids of his own, as well as five other children who live with him. Among Sanders’ children are the twins whom his mother cares for, his niece and nephew and a student in need whom he recently took into his home.
“Deion’s Family Playbook” will premiere at 10pm ET/PT Saturday on OWN. To see clips from the show, click on the videos below:
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here