*Former NFL superstar Deion Sanders is opening his life up for viewing with his upcoming reality show “Deion’s Family Playbook.”
The series, which also features the sports star’s girlfriend Tracey Edmonds, takes a look at the life of Sanders, who juggles being a single father raising five kids of his own, as well as five other children who live with him. Among Sanders’ children are the twins whom his mother cares for, his niece and nephew and a student in need whom he recently took into his home.
“Deion’s Family Playbook” will premiere at 10pm ET/PT Saturday on OWN. To see clips from the show, click on the videos below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here