*Breaking News…Sean Combs would again like to be called Puff Daddy.
The mogul announced he will put his current moniker “Diddy” on the shelf after nearly a decade in use and pull out his original rap name in advance of a new album, reports Radio.com.
“MMM,” the rapper’s first release since 2010’s Diddy-Dirty Money collab “Last Train to Paris” and his first completely solo album since 2006’s “Press Play,” does not yet have a release date.
The announcement coincides with a teaser trailer for “Big Homie,” Combs’ new single due March 31. The trailer features appearances by Rick Ross and French Montana. [Watch below.]
Puff changed his name twice after “Puff Daddy,” first to P. Diddy, then, Diddy. Somewhere in there, “Puffy” happened as well.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here