*Breaking News…Sean Combs would again like to be called Puff Daddy.
The mogul announced he will put his current moniker “Diddy” on the shelf after nearly a decade in use and pull out his original rap name in advance of a new album, reports Radio.com.
“MMM,” the rapper’s first release since 2010’s Diddy-Dirty Money collab “Last Train to Paris” and his first completely solo album since 2006’s “Press Play,” does not yet have a release date.
The announcement coincides with a teaser trailer for “Big Homie,” Combs’ new single due March 31. The trailer features appearances by Rick Ross and French Montana. [Watch below.]
Puff changed his name twice after “Puff Daddy,” first to P. Diddy, then, Diddy. Somewhere in there, “Puffy” happened as well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here