*Breaking News…Sean Combs would again like to be called Puff Daddy.
The mogul announced he will put his current moniker “Diddy” on the shelf after nearly a decade in use and pull out his original rap name in advance of a new album, reports Radio.com.
“MMM,” the rapper’s first release since 2010’s Diddy-Dirty Money collab “Last Train to Paris” and his first completely solo album since 2006’s “Press Play,” does not yet have a release date.
The announcement coincides with a teaser trailer for “Big Homie,” Combs’ new single due March 31. The trailer features appearances by Rick Ross and French Montana. [Watch below.]
Puff changed his name twice after “Puff Daddy,” first to P. Diddy, then, Diddy. Somewhere in there, “Puffy” happened as well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here