*Breaking News…Sean Combs would again like to be called Puff Daddy.
The mogul announced he will put his current moniker “Diddy” on the shelf after nearly a decade in use and pull out his original rap name in advance of a new album, reports Radio.com.
“MMM,” the rapper’s first release since 2010’s Diddy-Dirty Money collab “Last Train to Paris” and his first completely solo album since 2006’s “Press Play,” does not yet have a release date.
The announcement coincides with a teaser trailer for “Big Homie,” Combs’ new single due March 31. The trailer features appearances by Rick Ross and French Montana. [Watch below.]
Puff changed his name twice after “Puff Daddy,” first to P. Diddy, then, Diddy. Somewhere in there, “Puffy” happened as well.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here