*NeNe Leakes literally kicked off season 18 of “Dancing With the Stars” last night, and got the crowd hyped with her energized cha cha cha.
“The Real Housewife of Atlanta” and “Glee” star sported a glitzy headband and white fringe to cut a rug with her partner Tony Dovoalni, and gave the show a huge dose of the personality that has made her a reality show standout.
“I’ve never taken a dance class before, but I’ve got a lot of soul,” she claimed.
The judges gave her a 21 out of 30. Carrie Ann Inaba wanted her performance to fit her “incredibly larger-than-life personality:” “I felt you were dancing a little small to match Tony,” she said.
Poor Billy Dee Williams.
He’s 77, with two hip replacements and an arthritic back – but he got out there and he tried.
Producers played up his Lando Calrissian role in the “Star Wars” franchise, enhancing his cha cha cha with dancing Stormtroopers, cheering Ewoks, a cameo from R2-D2, the “Star Wars” theme song and a Princess Leia outfit for his partner Emma (complete with the side hair buns). None of that, however, was enough to distract from his painfully-awful performance…bless his heart.
The judges gave him a generous 15 out of 30 – the lowest of the night.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here