*Evelyn Lozada of VH1’s “Basketball Wives” straight ripped Wendy Williams for suggesting that her new baby with baseball player Carl Crawford is nothing more than a means to a lifelong paycheck.
During the Hot Topics segment of Monday’s “The Wendy Williams Show,” the host said of the new mom, “Evelyn gave birth to a cash register, I mean a baby boy. …I didn’t mean to make that cash register joke, but you see why it’s easy to be said. Evelyn girl, congratulations.”
She continued to talk about Evelyn’s LA Dodger boyfriend, saying, “He’s not a bad looking man, but he certainly wasn’t getting the likes of Evelyn Lozada if he wasn’t playing baseball … take care of your cash register!”
Well, Evelyn tore Wendy a new one via Twitter…suggesting that the talk show host’s husband was at her Miami store buying shoes for another woman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Suspect Arrested in Shooting of Five #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Minneapolis
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here