*Evelyn Lozada of VH1’s “Basketball Wives” straight ripped Wendy Williams for suggesting that her new baby with baseball player Carl Crawford is nothing more than a means to a lifelong paycheck.
During the Hot Topics segment of Monday’s “The Wendy Williams Show,” the host said of the new mom, “Evelyn gave birth to a cash register, I mean a baby boy. …I didn’t mean to make that cash register joke, but you see why it’s easy to be said. Evelyn girl, congratulations.”
She continued to talk about Evelyn’s LA Dodger boyfriend, saying, “He’s not a bad looking man, but he certainly wasn’t getting the likes of Evelyn Lozada if he wasn’t playing baseball … take care of your cash register!”
Well, Evelyn tore Wendy a new one via Twitter…suggesting that the talk show host’s husband was at her Miami store buying shoes for another woman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here