*Evelyn Lozada of VH1’s “Basketball Wives” straight ripped Wendy Williams for suggesting that her new baby with baseball player Carl Crawford is nothing more than a means to a lifelong paycheck.
During the Hot Topics segment of Monday’s “The Wendy Williams Show,” the host said of the new mom, “Evelyn gave birth to a cash register, I mean a baby boy. …I didn’t mean to make that cash register joke, but you see why it’s easy to be said. Evelyn girl, congratulations.”
She continued to talk about Evelyn’s LA Dodger boyfriend, saying, “He’s not a bad looking man, but he certainly wasn’t getting the likes of Evelyn Lozada if he wasn’t playing baseball … take care of your cash register!”
Well, Evelyn tore Wendy a new one via Twitter…suggesting that the talk show host’s husband was at her Miami store buying shoes for another woman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here