*Evelyn Lozada of VH1’s “Basketball Wives” straight ripped Wendy Williams for suggesting that her new baby with baseball player Carl Crawford is nothing more than a means to a lifelong paycheck.
During the Hot Topics segment of Monday’s “The Wendy Williams Show,” the host said of the new mom, “Evelyn gave birth to a cash register, I mean a baby boy. …I didn’t mean to make that cash register joke, but you see why it’s easy to be said. Evelyn girl, congratulations.”
She continued to talk about Evelyn’s LA Dodger boyfriend, saying, “He’s not a bad looking man, but he certainly wasn’t getting the likes of Evelyn Lozada if he wasn’t playing baseball … take care of your cash register!”
Well, Evelyn tore Wendy a new one via Twitter…suggesting that the talk show host’s husband was at her Miami store buying shoes for another woman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here