*All eyes were on him – mouths agape in horror – as one man allegedly stabbed two other men, killing one and leaving the other in critical condition as patrons in the restaurant ate dinner.
Police say 42-year-old Tilus Lebrun became enraged after his boss, restaurant owner Dimitrio “Jimmy” Karaloukas, 61, reportedly took his photo without permission, according to The Sun Sentinel.
It happened last Thursday at “Jimmy The Greek Tavern and Restaurant in Boca Raton.” Lebrun, an employee at the establishment, allegedly took a large knife from the kitchen and fatally stabbed Karaloukas, his boss, and injured an unidentified worker, according to WRCB-TV.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat.
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here