*All eyes were on him – mouths agape in horror – as one man allegedly stabbed two other men, killing one and leaving the other in critical condition as patrons in the restaurant ate dinner.
Police say 42-year-old Tilus Lebrun became enraged after his boss, restaurant owner Dimitrio “Jimmy” Karaloukas, 61, reportedly took his photo without permission, according to The Sun Sentinel.
It happened last Thursday at “Jimmy The Greek Tavern and Restaurant in Boca Raton.” Lebrun, an employee at the establishment, allegedly took a large knife from the kitchen and fatally stabbed Karaloukas, his boss, and injured an unidentified worker, according to WRCB-TV.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here