*All eyes were on him – mouths agape in horror – as one man allegedly stabbed two other men, killing one and leaving the other in critical condition as patrons in the restaurant ate dinner.
Police say 42-year-old Tilus Lebrun became enraged after his boss, restaurant owner Dimitrio “Jimmy” Karaloukas, 61, reportedly took his photo without permission, according to The Sun Sentinel.
It happened last Thursday at “Jimmy The Greek Tavern and Restaurant in Boca Raton.” Lebrun, an employee at the establishment, allegedly took a large knife from the kitchen and fatally stabbed Karaloukas, his boss, and injured an unidentified worker, according to WRCB-TV.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here