*All eyes were on him – mouths agape in horror – as one man allegedly stabbed two other men, killing one and leaving the other in critical condition as patrons in the restaurant ate dinner.
Police say 42-year-old Tilus Lebrun became enraged after his boss, restaurant owner Dimitrio “Jimmy” Karaloukas, 61, reportedly took his photo without permission, according to The Sun Sentinel.
It happened last Thursday at “Jimmy The Greek Tavern and Restaurant in Boca Raton.” Lebrun, an employee at the establishment, allegedly took a large knife from the kitchen and fatally stabbed Karaloukas, his boss, and injured an unidentified worker, according to WRCB-TV.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here