*All eyes were on him – mouths agape in horror – as one man allegedly stabbed two other men, killing one and leaving the other in critical condition as patrons in the restaurant ate dinner.
Police say 42-year-old Tilus Lebrun became enraged after his boss, restaurant owner Dimitrio “Jimmy” Karaloukas, 61, reportedly took his photo without permission, according to The Sun Sentinel.
It happened last Thursday at “Jimmy The Greek Tavern and Restaurant in Boca Raton.” Lebrun, an employee at the establishment, allegedly took a large knife from the kitchen and fatally stabbed Karaloukas, his boss, and injured an unidentified worker, according to WRCB-TV.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here