*Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom may be divorcing, but they’re linked together again as the victims of a reported quarter-of-a-million dollar jewelry heist.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that someone stole watches and gold chains from inside the former couple’s Tarzana home, which has sat empty for more than a month. Cops believe it’s an inside job because there are no signs of forced entry, the website reports.
Khloe and Lamar recently filed for divorce and the house was sold to “Big Bang Theory” star Kaley Cuoco.
The jewelry theft was discovered Monday night, when Khloe and her mom Kris Jenner were there cleaning out the house for the new owner.
According to TMZ, detectives are focusing their attention on some of the tradesmen who were working on the house in the past month.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here