*Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom may be divorcing, but they’re linked together again as the victims of a reported quarter-of-a-million dollar jewelry heist.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that someone stole watches and gold chains from inside the former couple’s Tarzana home, which has sat empty for more than a month. Cops believe it’s an inside job because there are no signs of forced entry, the website reports.
Khloe and Lamar recently filed for divorce and the house was sold to “Big Bang Theory” star Kaley Cuoco.
The jewelry theft was discovered Monday night, when Khloe and her mom Kris Jenner were there cleaning out the house for the new owner.
According to TMZ, detectives are focusing their attention on some of the tradesmen who were working on the house in the past month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here