*Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom may be divorcing, but they’re linked together again as the victims of a reported quarter-of-a-million dollar jewelry heist.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that someone stole watches and gold chains from inside the former couple’s Tarzana home, which has sat empty for more than a month. Cops believe it’s an inside job because there are no signs of forced entry, the website reports.
Khloe and Lamar recently filed for divorce and the house was sold to “Big Bang Theory” star Kaley Cuoco.
The jewelry theft was discovered Monday night, when Khloe and her mom Kris Jenner were there cleaning out the house for the new owner.
According to TMZ, detectives are focusing their attention on some of the tradesmen who were working on the house in the past month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues: Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here