*Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom may be divorcing, but they’re linked together again as the victims of a reported quarter-of-a-million dollar jewelry heist.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that someone stole watches and gold chains from inside the former couple’s Tarzana home, which has sat empty for more than a month. Cops believe it’s an inside job because there are no signs of forced entry, the website reports.
Khloe and Lamar recently filed for divorce and the house was sold to “Big Bang Theory” star Kaley Cuoco.
The jewelry theft was discovered Monday night, when Khloe and her mom Kris Jenner were there cleaning out the house for the new owner.
According to TMZ, detectives are focusing their attention on some of the tradesmen who were working on the house in the past month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here