*Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom may be divorcing, but they’re linked together again as the victims of a reported quarter-of-a-million dollar jewelry heist.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that someone stole watches and gold chains from inside the former couple’s Tarzana home, which has sat empty for more than a month. Cops believe it’s an inside job because there are no signs of forced entry, the website reports.
Khloe and Lamar recently filed for divorce and the house was sold to “Big Bang Theory” star Kaley Cuoco.
The jewelry theft was discovered Monday night, when Khloe and her mom Kris Jenner were there cleaning out the house for the new owner.
According to TMZ, detectives are focusing their attention on some of the tradesmen who were working on the house in the past month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here