*Idris Elba picked up one of the top prizes at Britain’s Royal Television Society Awards in London on Tuesday.
The “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom” star landed the Best Male Actor Award for his role in U.K. detective series “Luther.”
Olivia Colman picked up the Best Actress accolade for crime drama “Broadchurch.”
Other winners at the ceremony, held at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel, included “Game of Thrones,” which was named Best International Program, and “Broadchurch,” which landed Best Drama Serial.
Beloved U.K soap opera “Coronation Street” was crowned Best Soap and Continuing Drama, while “Poirot” actor David Suchet was honored with a lifetime achievement award.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here