No more late night runs to the kitchen to finish off the last of the apple fritters. No more early morning wake-ups to the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls and croissants. And no more freshly baked apple pie (topped with vanilla ice cream, of course) for after-dinner dessert.
Sweet tooth be darned!
The White House is about to lose one of the sweetest things they have ever had: Bill Yosses, the top pastry chef who has baked for both President Obama and President Bush.
And according to an interview with The New York Times, its all Michelle Obama‘s fault. Continue reading at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here