No more late night runs to the kitchen to finish off the last of the apple fritters. No more early morning wake-ups to the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls and croissants. And no more freshly baked apple pie (topped with vanilla ice cream, of course) for after-dinner dessert.
Sweet tooth be darned!
The White House is about to lose one of the sweetest things they have ever had: Bill Yosses, the top pastry chef who has baked for both President Obama and President Bush.
And according to an interview with The New York Times, its all Michelle Obama‘s fault. Continue reading at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here