No more late night runs to the kitchen to finish off the last of the apple fritters. No more early morning wake-ups to the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls and croissants. And no more freshly baked apple pie (topped with vanilla ice cream, of course) for after-dinner dessert.
Sweet tooth be darned!
The White House is about to lose one of the sweetest things they have ever had: Bill Yosses, the top pastry chef who has baked for both President Obama and President Bush.
And according to an interview with The New York Times, its all Michelle Obama‘s fault. Continue reading at EURThisNThat →
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here