No more late night runs to the kitchen to finish off the last of the apple fritters. No more early morning wake-ups to the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls and croissants. And no more freshly baked apple pie (topped with vanilla ice cream, of course) for after-dinner dessert.
Sweet tooth be darned!
The White House is about to lose one of the sweetest things they have ever had: Bill Yosses, the top pastry chef who has baked for both President Obama and President Bush.
And according to an interview with The New York Times, its all Michelle Obama‘s fault. Continue reading at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here