*Weeks before it was announced that Isaiah Washington would return to Grey’s Anatomy, media partner theJasmineBRAND.com chatted with the 50-year-old actor.
Promoting his two projects Blackbird and Blue Caprice, he was quite candid about a number of topics including his relationship with Shonda Rhimes, his biggest regret in Hollywood and of course being axed from Grey’s Anatomy.
Check out excerpts from the interview below.
Biggest Lesson He’s Learned in Hollywood
Don’t drink at the Golden Globes. Not for four hours especially when you’re under great stress and duress. Not a good idea, not a good idea.
Thats my girl, she’s going to always be my girl. I don’t care what y’all say…People forget, she fought for me but I’m not expecting her to give up a $10 million check because people are mad..ya’ know? But that relationship isn’t over. It ain’t over.
To find out if he misses Grey’s Anatomy, how he feels about being labeled homophobic and more, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here