*Weeks before it was announced that Isaiah Washington would return to Grey’s Anatomy, media partner theJasmineBRAND.com chatted with the 50-year-old actor.
Promoting his two projects Blackbird and Blue Caprice, he was quite candid about a number of topics including his relationship with Shonda Rhimes, his biggest regret in Hollywood and of course being axed from Grey’s Anatomy.
Check out excerpts from the interview below.
Biggest Lesson He’s Learned in Hollywood
Don’t drink at the Golden Globes. Not for four hours especially when you’re under great stress and duress. Not a good idea, not a good idea.
Thats my girl, she’s going to always be my girl. I don’t care what y’all say…People forget, she fought for me but I’m not expecting her to give up a $10 million check because people are mad..ya’ know? But that relationship isn’t over. It ain’t over.
To find out if he misses Grey’s Anatomy, how he feels about being labeled homophobic and more, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here