*Weeks before it was announced that Isaiah Washington would return to Grey’s Anatomy, media partner theJasmineBRAND.com chatted with the 50-year-old actor.
Promoting his two projects Blackbird and Blue Caprice, he was quite candid about a number of topics including his relationship with Shonda Rhimes, his biggest regret in Hollywood and of course being axed from Grey’s Anatomy.
Check out excerpts from the interview below.
Biggest Lesson He’s Learned in Hollywood
Don’t drink at the Golden Globes. Not for four hours especially when you’re under great stress and duress. Not a good idea, not a good idea.
Thats my girl, she’s going to always be my girl. I don’t care what y’all say…People forget, she fought for me but I’m not expecting her to give up a $10 million check because people are mad..ya’ know? But that relationship isn’t over. It ain’t over.
To find out if he misses Grey’s Anatomy, how he feels about being labeled homophobic and more, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here