*Weeks before it was announced that Isaiah Washington would return to Grey’s Anatomy, media partner theJasmineBRAND.com chatted with the 50-year-old actor.
Promoting his two projects Blackbird and Blue Caprice, he was quite candid about a number of topics including his relationship with Shonda Rhimes, his biggest regret in Hollywood and of course being axed from Grey’s Anatomy.
Check out excerpts from the interview below.
Biggest Lesson He’s Learned in Hollywood
Don’t drink at the Golden Globes. Not for four hours especially when you’re under great stress and duress. Not a good idea, not a good idea.
Thats my girl, she’s going to always be my girl. I don’t care what y’all say…People forget, she fought for me but I’m not expecting her to give up a $10 million check because people are mad..ya’ know? But that relationship isn’t over. It ain’t over.
To find out if he misses Grey’s Anatomy, how he feels about being labeled homophobic and more, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here