*Weeks before it was announced that Isaiah Washington would return to Grey’s Anatomy, media partner theJasmineBRAND.com chatted with the 50-year-old actor.
Promoting his two projects Blackbird and Blue Caprice, he was quite candid about a number of topics including his relationship with Shonda Rhimes, his biggest regret in Hollywood and of course being axed from Grey’s Anatomy.
Check out excerpts from the interview below.
Biggest Lesson He’s Learned in Hollywood
Don’t drink at the Golden Globes. Not for four hours especially when you’re under great stress and duress. Not a good idea, not a good idea.
Thats my girl, she’s going to always be my girl. I don’t care what y’all say…People forget, she fought for me but I’m not expecting her to give up a $10 million check because people are mad..ya’ know? But that relationship isn’t over. It ain’t over.
To find out if he misses Grey’s Anatomy, how he feels about being labeled homophobic and more, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here