*Columbia Pictures has released the last of its trailers for “The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” featuring Jamie Foxx as mild-mannered electrician Max Dillon who ends up as Spidey’s high-voltage arch-enemy Electro.
The new preview, which popped up online today, features Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) battling Electro and two other baddies – Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan) and Rhino (Paul Giamatti) – while trying to maintain his relationship with Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone).
Below, Foxx explains how Electro was actually trying to be a good guy before things went sideways.
“The Amazing Spider-Man 2″ opens on May 2 in the U.S.
Watch the final trailer below.
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here