*Columbia Pictures has released the last of its trailers for “The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” featuring Jamie Foxx as mild-mannered electrician Max Dillon who ends up as Spidey’s high-voltage arch-enemy Electro.
The new preview, which popped up online today, features Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) battling Electro and two other baddies – Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan) and Rhino (Paul Giamatti) – while trying to maintain his relationship with Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone).
Below, Foxx explains how Electro was actually trying to be a good guy before things went sideways.
“The Amazing Spider-Man 2” opens on May 2 in the U.S.
Watch the final trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here