*Columbia Pictures has released the last of its trailers for “The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” featuring Jamie Foxx as mild-mannered electrician Max Dillon who ends up as Spidey’s high-voltage arch-enemy Electro.
The new preview, which popped up online today, features Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) battling Electro and two other baddies – Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan) and Rhino (Paul Giamatti) – while trying to maintain his relationship with Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone).
Below, Foxx explains how Electro was actually trying to be a good guy before things went sideways.
“The Amazing Spider-Man 2″ opens on May 2 in the U.S.
Watch the final trailer below.
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here