*Columbia Pictures has released the last of its trailers for “The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” featuring Jamie Foxx as mild-mannered electrician Max Dillon who ends up as Spidey’s high-voltage arch-enemy Electro.
The new preview, which popped up online today, features Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) battling Electro and two other baddies – Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan) and Rhino (Paul Giamatti) – while trying to maintain his relationship with Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone).
Below, Foxx explains how Electro was actually trying to be a good guy before things went sideways.
“The Amazing Spider-Man 2” opens on May 2 in the U.S.
Watch the final trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here