*Columbia Pictures has released the last of its trailers for “The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” featuring Jamie Foxx as mild-mannered electrician Max Dillon who ends up as Spidey’s high-voltage arch-enemy Electro.
The new preview, which popped up online today, features Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) battling Electro and two other baddies – Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan) and Rhino (Paul Giamatti) – while trying to maintain his relationship with Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone).
Below, Foxx explains how Electro was actually trying to be a good guy before things went sideways.
“The Amazing Spider-Man 2” opens on May 2 in the U.S.
Watch the final trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here