It got real when Jay surprisedly called up Rosenberg on an unknown number over the weekend.
Rosenberg talked about the experience on Hot 97‘s “The Realness.”
“You always talking your [expletive]. Can I talk my [expletive] for a minute? What’d you say bout me the other day?”
Rosenberg admittedly said Jay brought up some valid points.
“He went on to explain to me in very clear detail why those words should never come out of my mouth,” Rosenberg said.
He continued with:
“I won’t say everything that he said, but I will say he definitely made some clear, salient, strong points that I couldn’t argue very well, and I respected it.”
Hilariously, Rosenberg heard a baby cooing and talking in the background. He believed Blue Ivy was on her daddy’s lap.
Good thing Jay didn’t give Blue Ivy the phone. She would have probably gone in on Rosenberg for talking about her daddy, right?!
Well, it’s safe to say Rosenberg learned his lesson.
Watch Rosenberg talk about his phone encounter with Jay Z:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here