It got real when Jay surprisedly called up Rosenberg on an unknown number over the weekend.
Rosenberg talked about the experience on Hot 97‘s “The Realness.”
“You always talking your [expletive]. Can I talk my [expletive] for a minute? What’d you say bout me the other day?”
Rosenberg admittedly said Jay brought up some valid points.
“He went on to explain to me in very clear detail why those words should never come out of my mouth,” Rosenberg said.
He continued with:
“I won’t say everything that he said, but I will say he definitely made some clear, salient, strong points that I couldn’t argue very well, and I respected it.”
Hilariously, Rosenberg heard a baby cooing and talking in the background. He believed Blue Ivy was on her daddy’s lap.
Good thing Jay didn’t give Blue Ivy the phone. She would have probably gone in on Rosenberg for talking about her daddy, right?!
Well, it’s safe to say Rosenberg learned his lesson.
Watch Rosenberg talk about his phone encounter with Jay Z:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here