It got real when Jay surprisedly called up Rosenberg on an unknown number over the weekend.
Rosenberg talked about the experience on Hot 97‘s “The Realness.”
“You always talking your [expletive]. Can I talk my [expletive] for a minute? What’d you say bout me the other day?”
Rosenberg admittedly said Jay brought up some valid points.
“He went on to explain to me in very clear detail why those words should never come out of my mouth,” Rosenberg said.
He continued with:
“I won’t say everything that he said, but I will say he definitely made some clear, salient, strong points that I couldn’t argue very well, and I respected it.”
Hilariously, Rosenberg heard a baby cooing and talking in the background. He believed Blue Ivy was on her daddy’s lap.
Good thing Jay didn’t give Blue Ivy the phone. She would have probably gone in on Rosenberg for talking about her daddy, right?!
Well, it’s safe to say Rosenberg learned his lesson.
Watch Rosenberg talk about his phone encounter with Jay Z:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here