It got real when Jay surprisedly called up Rosenberg on an unknown number over the weekend.
Rosenberg talked about the experience on Hot 97‘s “The Realness.”
“You always talking your [expletive]. Can I talk my [expletive] for a minute? What’d you say bout me the other day?”
Rosenberg admittedly said Jay brought up some valid points.
“He went on to explain to me in very clear detail why those words should never come out of my mouth,” Rosenberg said.
He continued with:
“I won’t say everything that he said, but I will say he definitely made some clear, salient, strong points that I couldn’t argue very well, and I respected it.”
Hilariously, Rosenberg heard a baby cooing and talking in the background. He believed Blue Ivy was on her daddy’s lap.
Good thing Jay didn’t give Blue Ivy the phone. She would have probably gone in on Rosenberg for talking about her daddy, right?!
Well, it’s safe to say Rosenberg learned his lesson.
Watch Rosenberg talk about his phone encounter with Jay Z:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here