*We can only assume both parties got what they wanted out of the deal cause it’s all over now.
Yep, after four years, Jennifer Hudson and Weight Watchers are have parted ways. Hudson and the diet company first hooked up in 2010, and the parting is mutual or was it?
Here’s the official line from the company:
“After four years of a successful and rewarding partnership, Weight Watchers and Jennifer Hudson are ending our official partnership, though we’re confident Jennifer will remain a Lifetime Member,” a Weight Watchers rep told Us Weekly in a statement.
“Jennifer’s healthy lifestyle and successful weight loss has inspired so many; from her friends and family to our members and staff, as well as people around the world; and we know that inspiration lives on,” the statement continued. “We will continue to support Jennifer in maintaining her healthy lifestyle and wish her the very best in her personal and professional life.”
But some are insinuating that the break up wasn’t so kumbaya so to speak, based on J-Hud’s tweets about the parting:
But you can’t deny the effect the Weight Watchers’ program had on Hudson. She has lost more than 80 pounds since first joining the company in 2010. In fact, in November 2012, the 32-year-old actress/singer admitted that her transformation was complete.
“I’m at the weight I want to be,” the “American Idol” alum said in Redbook’s December issue at the time. “But I hear all the time, ‘Don’t lose any more weight, you need to stop.’ People are under the impression that I’m still losing but I’m not.”
And who will replace Jennifer? Actually the question is who has already replace her? That would be another singer by the name of Jessica Simpson.
Simpson, 33, joined Weight Watchers in May 2012. She dropped 70 pounds after giving birth to her daughter Maxwell, 23 months, and has continued to show off her slimmed down figure since giving birth to son Ace in June 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here