*We can only assume both parties got what they wanted out of the deal cause it’s all over now.
Yep, after four years, Jennifer Hudson and Weight Watchers are have parted ways. Hudson and the diet company first hooked up in 2010, and the parting is mutual or was it?
Here’s the official line from the company:
“After four years of a successful and rewarding partnership, Weight Watchers and Jennifer Hudson are ending our official partnership, though we’re confident Jennifer will remain a Lifetime Member,” a Weight Watchers rep told Us Weekly in a statement.
“Jennifer’s healthy lifestyle and successful weight loss has inspired so many; from her friends and family to our members and staff, as well as people around the world; and we know that inspiration lives on,” the statement continued. “We will continue to support Jennifer in maintaining her healthy lifestyle and wish her the very best in her personal and professional life.”
But some are insinuating that the break up wasn’t so kumbaya so to speak, based on J-Hud’s tweets about the parting:
But you can’t deny the effect the Weight Watchers’ program had on Hudson. She has lost more than 80 pounds since first joining the company in 2010. In fact, in November 2012, the 32-year-old actress/singer admitted that her transformation was complete.
“I’m at the weight I want to be,” the “American Idol” alum said in Redbook’s December issue at the time. “But I hear all the time, ‘Don’t lose any more weight, you need to stop.’ People are under the impression that I’m still losing but I’m not.”
And who will replace Jennifer? Actually the question is who has already replace her? That would be another singer by the name of Jessica Simpson.
Simpson, 33, joined Weight Watchers in May 2012. She dropped 70 pounds after giving birth to her daughter Maxwell, 23 months, and has continued to show off her slimmed down figure since giving birth to son Ace in June 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here