*A hero in one family’s book for sure, rookie Jordan Sullivan, we tip our hat to you!
While still on firefighter probation, Sullivan, 36, rode along with a colleague to the Wyckoff Gardens city housing complex in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn at around 1:30 a.m. amidst reports of a blazing fire.
“On the way in, my heart was racing. I was thinking my first fire, I was excited,’’ said Sullivan, of Ladder Co. 105.
Once they arrived neighbors warned that children were trapped inside. Continue reading this story at EURThisNThat.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here