*She’s left the drama behind her!
And now K. Michelle is happier than ever with own spinoff to the drama-filled “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.”
But don’t expect her to act a fool on her new reality series VH1 has confirmed.
She’s focusing on her brand.
The drama is in the past!
“I don’t put myself in certain situations now where I have to react,” she said in a previous EURweb article.
She continued with:
“It’s just me, who I always am, me as a woman, me as a mother and just me as a businesswoman and interacting with my friends,” she said.
According to her interview with theGrio, she knows as long as there are nosy people, there will be reality TV. (So reality TV is here to stay).
“As long as people are nosy I think reality TV will be OK,” K. Michelle said. “The mistakes that a lot of reality shows are doing. It’s not reality. As long as they can try to function and focus on reality I think it will be around for a while.”
Her debut album has done “Rebellious Soul” well, and she has a new friend, Elle Varner who might appear on her new reality show originally (and ironically) titled “No New Friends.”
Will her show do well on VH1 with less drama in her life?
She’s proven she’s an interesting (and still drama-filled) R&B diva.
The show is about her hectic career, move to New York, motherhood challenges and building new friendships.
So, as of right now, the chances seem to ever be in her favor.
Her new reality series is expected to premiere sometime this summer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here