*She’s left the drama behind her!
And now K. Michelle is happier than ever with own spinoff to the drama-filled “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.”
But don’t expect her to act a fool on her new reality series VH1 has confirmed.
She’s focusing on her brand.
The drama is in the past!
“I don’t put myself in certain situations now where I have to react,” she said in a previous EURweb article.
She continued with:
“It’s just me, who I always am, me as a woman, me as a mother and just me as a businesswoman and interacting with my friends,” she said.
According to her interview with theGrio, she knows as long as there are nosy people, there will be reality TV. (So reality TV is here to stay).
“As long as people are nosy I think reality TV will be OK,” K. Michelle said. “The mistakes that a lot of reality shows are doing. It’s not reality. As long as they can try to function and focus on reality I think it will be around for a while.”
Her debut album has done “Rebellious Soul” well, and she has a new friend, Elle Varner who might appear on her new reality show originally (and ironically) titled “No New Friends.”
Will her show do well on VH1 with less drama in her life?
She’s proven she’s an interesting (and still drama-filled) R&B diva.
The show is about her hectic career, move to New York, motherhood challenges and building new friendships.
So, as of right now, the chances seem to ever be in her favor.
Her new reality series is expected to premiere sometime this summer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here