*The closest thing we’ll probably ever get to an Xscape reunion happened Sunday night on Bravo when former group members Kandi Burruss and Tameka “Tiny” Cottle appeared as guests on “Watch What Happens, Live.”
Burruss, of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” told host Andy Cohen that she steers clear of Xscape reunions because of something group member Tamika Scott said to her. “One of my group members said some real foul stuff about me and she never publicly apologized for lying,” Kandi told a caller who begged for an Xscape reunion.
Of course Tiny weighed in, saying of Kandi, “She’s hard-headed.”
But then Cottle, who now stars on the VH1’s “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle,” with her rapper husband, said Scott had already apologized to Burruss. The “RHOA” star insisted, “She apologized personally to me once” — but not publicly — and “I feel like it wasn’t genuine.”
Tiny said, “She said she would do it,” but added, “I understand, Kandi, I do. I’m not against you, buddy.”
According to online reports, Scott alleged Burruss had sex with their So So Def label head Jermaine Dupri, which had caused tension in the group. “She said that just to make me look bad to people,” Burruss told Sister to Sister magazine. “It was a flat-out lie.”
Meanwhile, Burruss has gone on to greater fame on “RHOA” and she’ll be getting married to her show co-star, fiancé Todd Tucker, on April 4, reports Radar Online.
When asked how her famously disapproving/Todd foe Mama Joyce will react, Burruss admitted to Cohen, “She hasn’t really changed her feelings about me getting married.”
Cohen pointed out the wedding is imminent and said he hoped Mama Joyce wouldn’t say “I object!” at the ceremony.
“She’s said she wouldn’t do that,” Burruss said unconvincingly, repeating, “She said she wouldn’t!”
Burruss revealed of her wedding plans, “We’ve been having some crazy moments, but things are going well.” She said Cottle and her “RHOA” co-star and good friend, Phaedra Parks, were going to be in the wedding.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here