*The closest thing we’ll probably ever get to an Xscape reunion happened Sunday night on Bravo when former group members Kandi Burruss and Tameka “Tiny” Cottle appeared as guests on “Watch What Happens, Live.”
Burruss, of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” told host Andy Cohen that she steers clear of Xscape reunions because of something group member Tamika Scott said to her. “One of my group members said some real foul stuff about me and she never publicly apologized for lying,” Kandi told a caller who begged for an Xscape reunion.
Of course Tiny weighed in, saying of Kandi, “She’s hard-headed.”
But then Cottle, who now stars on the VH1’s “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle,” with her rapper husband, said Scott had already apologized to Burruss. The “RHOA” star insisted, “She apologized personally to me once” — but not publicly — and “I feel like it wasn’t genuine.”
Tiny said, “She said she would do it,” but added, “I understand, Kandi, I do. I’m not against you, buddy.”
According to online reports, Scott alleged Burruss had sex with their So So Def label head Jermaine Dupri, which had caused tension in the group. “She said that just to make me look bad to people,” Burruss told Sister to Sister magazine. “It was a flat-out lie.”
Meanwhile, Burruss has gone on to greater fame on “RHOA” and she’ll be getting married to her show co-star, fiancé Todd Tucker, on April 4, reports Radar Online.
When asked how her famously disapproving/Todd foe Mama Joyce will react, Burruss admitted to Cohen, “She hasn’t really changed her feelings about me getting married.”
Cohen pointed out the wedding is imminent and said he hoped Mama Joyce wouldn’t say “I object!” at the ceremony.
“She’s said she wouldn’t do that,” Burruss said unconvincingly, repeating, “She said she wouldn’t!”
Burruss revealed of her wedding plans, “We’ve been having some crazy moments, but things are going well.” She said Cottle and her “RHOA” co-star and good friend, Phaedra Parks, were going to be in the wedding.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here