To capture the moment, the funnyman posted a picture of him and Lady O on his Instagram page, saying “Wow…today was unbelievable, @Oprah just came to my house & interviewed me for 2hrs. She is such a amazing woman! Her spirit is everything that I thought it would be. I know my mom is smiling from ear to ear right now.”
Oprah followed suit on her Instagram page as she posted a photo of her and Hart with the caption reading, “Just finished a GREAT convo with @KevinHart4Real. Like him even more!”
Look for the former daytime TV queen’s chat with Hart to air on “Oprah Prime” (formerly “Oprah’s Next Chapter”) in the coming weeks.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here