To capture the moment, the funnyman posted a picture of him and Lady O on his Instagram page, saying “Wow…today was unbelievable, @Oprah just came to my house & interviewed me for 2hrs. She is such a amazing woman! Her spirit is everything that I thought it would be. I know my mom is smiling from ear to ear right now.”
Oprah followed suit on her Instagram page as she posted a photo of her and Hart with the caption reading, “Just finished a GREAT convo with @KevinHart4Real. Like him even more!”
Look for the former daytime TV queen’s chat with Hart to air on “Oprah Prime” (formerly “Oprah’s Next Chapter”) in the coming weeks.
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here