To capture the moment, the funnyman posted a picture of him and Lady O on his Instagram page, saying “Wow…today was unbelievable, @Oprah just came to my house & interviewed me for 2hrs. She is such a amazing woman! Her spirit is everything that I thought it would be. I know my mom is smiling from ear to ear right now.”
Oprah followed suit on her Instagram page as she posted a photo of her and Hart with the caption reading, “Just finished a GREAT convo with @KevinHart4Real. Like him even more!”
Look for the former daytime TV queen’s chat with Hart to air on “Oprah Prime” (formerly “Oprah’s Next Chapter”) in the coming weeks.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here