*Don’t stereotype Keyshia Cole as a woman who can’t be more than one thing!
And it’s a shame she had to let another woman know just that.
The “Love” singer let radio host Wanda Smith on the Atlanta’s V-103‘s Ryan Cameron Morning Show have it after she asked a question Cole didn’t take too kindly!
“Wanda: You were so busy, you had your career popping off and you you were doing your thing. Then you had to phase out and start doing the wifey things, the cooking, taking care of the kids. Were you really ready for that or were you still trying to do your music thing?
Keyshia: So you trying to insinuate that I was one dimensioned?
Wanda: Don’t take it like that because I know at a time in my life, I had to pull back my career and… like with Monica! Right now, she’s a little quiet and doing her thing.
Keyshia: Listen! Monica I’m sure is doing her thing. This isn’t ain’t no first rodeo for Monica. She’s been through the ringer, this, that and the other. But at the end of the day, we can handle all that! It’s a point of a man taking care of his business. Straight up on that. We good! We handle our sh-t. We do what we do! Period! I don’t know what to tell you about that.”
Of course in true Cole fashion, she took to Twitter to continue to blast the station as well get support from other women!
Series of more tweets below:
“Y’all should be ashamed of ya selves! Not cool. Never another interview from me!
Man. Y’all don’t even have to play my record. I’m cool wit that!
Man. It’s good tho. All love. God Bless. I’m gonna keep my head high and keep puttin one foot in front of the other! #BelieveTht Neva again tho.”
Listen to the heated interview below:
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here