*Don’t stereotype Keyshia Cole as a woman who can’t be more than one thing!
And it’s a shame she had to let another woman know just that.
The “Love” singer let radio host Wanda Smith on the Atlanta’s V-103‘s Ryan Cameron Morning Show have it after she asked a question Cole didn’t take too kindly!
“Wanda: You were so busy, you had your career popping off and you you were doing your thing. Then you had to phase out and start doing the wifey things, the cooking, taking care of the kids. Were you really ready for that or were you still trying to do your music thing?
Keyshia: So you trying to insinuate that I was one dimensioned?
Wanda: Don’t take it like that because I know at a time in my life, I had to pull back my career and… like with Monica! Right now, she’s a little quiet and doing her thing.
Keyshia: Listen! Monica I’m sure is doing her thing. This isn’t ain’t no first rodeo for Monica. She’s been through the ringer, this, that and the other. But at the end of the day, we can handle all that! It’s a point of a man taking care of his business. Straight up on that. We good! We handle our sh-t. We do what we do! Period! I don’t know what to tell you about that.”
Of course in true Cole fashion, she took to Twitter to continue to blast the station as well get support from other women!
Series of more tweets below:
“Y’all should be ashamed of ya selves! Not cool. Never another interview from me!
Man. Y’all don’t even have to play my record. I’m cool wit that!
Man. It’s good tho. All love. God Bless. I’m gonna keep my head high and keep puttin one foot in front of the other! #BelieveTht Neva again tho.”
Listen to the heated interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here