It was an incredibly poignant discussion from Kid Cudi who’s rarely spoken about this topic in front of his fans. He also shares his feelings on the current state of Hip Hop, saying certain aspects of it are “holding us back as a culture.”
“I think the braggadocio, money, cash hoes thing needs to be deaded,” Kid Cudi told Arsenio. “I feel like it’s holding us back as a culture. As black people. And doesn’t advance us in any.”
Wow, interesting. Check out the vid below and find out what else the rapper/actor has to say on the subject. He also speaks on his struggles with depression and suicide.
The Arsenio Hall Show is syndicated nationwide. Please check local listings at www.arseniohall.com/watch
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here