It was an incredibly poignant discussion from Kid Cudi who’s rarely spoken about this topic in front of his fans. He also shares his feelings on the current state of Hip Hop, saying certain aspects of it are “holding us back as a culture.”
“I think the braggadocio, money, cash hoes thing needs to be deaded,” Kid Cudi told Arsenio. “I feel like it’s holding us back as a culture. As black people. And doesn’t advance us in any.”
Wow, interesting. Check out the vid below and find out what else the rapper/actor has to say on the subject. He also speaks on his struggles with depression and suicide.
The Arsenio Hall Show is syndicated nationwide. Please check local listings at www.arseniohall.com/watch
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here