It was an incredibly poignant discussion from Kid Cudi who’s rarely spoken about this topic in front of his fans. He also shares his feelings on the current state of Hip Hop, saying certain aspects of it are “holding us back as a culture.”
“I think the braggadocio, money, cash hoes thing needs to be deaded,” Kid Cudi told Arsenio. “I feel like it’s holding us back as a culture. As black people. And doesn’t advance us in any.”
Wow, interesting. Check out the vid below and find out what else the rapper/actor has to say on the subject. He also speaks on his struggles with depression and suicide.
The Arsenio Hall Show is syndicated nationwide. Please check local listings at www.arseniohall.com/watch
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here