It was an incredibly poignant discussion from Kid Cudi who’s rarely spoken about this topic in front of his fans. He also shares his feelings on the current state of Hip Hop, saying certain aspects of it are “holding us back as a culture.”
“I think the braggadocio, money, cash hoes thing needs to be deaded,” Kid Cudi told Arsenio. “I feel like it’s holding us back as a culture. As black people. And doesn’t advance us in any.”
Wow, interesting. Check out the vid below and find out what else the rapper/actor has to say on the subject. He also speaks on his struggles with depression and suicide.
The Arsenio Hall Show is syndicated nationwide. Please check local listings at www.arseniohall.com/watch
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here