It was an incredibly poignant discussion from Kid Cudi who’s rarely spoken about this topic in front of his fans. He also shares his feelings on the current state of Hip Hop, saying certain aspects of it are “holding us back as a culture.”
“I think the braggadocio, money, cash hoes thing needs to be deaded,” Kid Cudi told Arsenio. “I feel like it’s holding us back as a culture. As black people. And doesn’t advance us in any.”
Wow, interesting. Check out the vid below and find out what else the rapper/actor has to say on the subject. He also speaks on his struggles with depression and suicide.
The Arsenio Hall Show is syndicated nationwide. Please check local listings at www.arseniohall.com/watch
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here