*Well, surprise! No one knew! Did anyone?
Kyla Pratt is a mother… twice! And she managed to keep it on the low forever.
Pratt gave birth to her second child (a baby girl) in August 2013.
That’s all the information we get about the baby, as of right now.
And that’s just it! She wants to keep her personal and family life private!
“Me personally I just feel like it’s something personal that I wanted to experience and enjoy myself,” she told Hip Hollywood. “Especially with the social media nowadays, people are easily able to reach you and easily able to say anything that they want to say without any consequences.”
She continued with, “when you’re pregnant, you’re hormonal, you have a lot of things going on and my fear was somebody saying something and it really effecting me when it doesn’t really matter.”
She elaborates on the backlash she received.
“When I announced that I had a daughter, we got a lot of backlash but I didn’t care, I had my baby. But when you’re pregnant you don’t know what somebody’s going to say, or what’s going to effect you or how you’re going to feel. I loved my pregnancy, every moment.”
And although, she kept her life private. She wasn’t exactly hiding her pregnancy.
“I wasn’t hiding … I went to Disneyland 8-months pregnant, I had a huge baby shower. I just have people around me who respected me and understand where I was coming from,” Pratt explained.
Pratt and her longtime boyfriend, Compton, welcomed their first child in November 2010. It’s being assumed he’s the father of the second child as well.
And two children is enough for the young actress… for right now!
“I got my hands full right now, but yes. I’m a part of a big family and my little joke is I like for us to be our own little gang. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us.”
Watch the interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here