*Well, surprise! No one knew! Did anyone?
Kyla Pratt is a mother… twice! And she managed to keep it on the low forever.
Pratt gave birth to her second child (a baby girl) in August 2013.
That’s all the information we get about the baby, as of right now.
And that’s just it! She wants to keep her personal and family life private!
“Me personally I just feel like it’s something personal that I wanted to experience and enjoy myself,” she told Hip Hollywood. “Especially with the social media nowadays, people are easily able to reach you and easily able to say anything that they want to say without any consequences.”
She continued with, “when you’re pregnant, you’re hormonal, you have a lot of things going on and my fear was somebody saying something and it really effecting me when it doesn’t really matter.”
She elaborates on the backlash she received.
“When I announced that I had a daughter, we got a lot of backlash but I didn’t care, I had my baby. But when you’re pregnant you don’t know what somebody’s going to say, or what’s going to effect you or how you’re going to feel. I loved my pregnancy, every moment.”
And although, she kept her life private. She wasn’t exactly hiding her pregnancy.
“I wasn’t hiding … I went to Disneyland 8-months pregnant, I had a huge baby shower. I just have people around me who respected me and understand where I was coming from,” Pratt explained.
Pratt and her longtime boyfriend, Compton, welcomed their first child in November 2010. It’s being assumed he’s the father of the second child as well.
And two children is enough for the young actress… for right now!
“I got my hands full right now, but yes. I’m a part of a big family and my little joke is I like for us to be our own little gang. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us.”
Watch the interview below:
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here