*Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres announced on the live post-Oscar edition of her talk show Monday that Samsung would donate $3 million to charity in honor of her celebrity-selfie during the Academy Awards and its record-setting 3 million retweets.
The pic featured lots of famous people – Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Brangelina, Kevin Spacey, Jared Leto, Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence and Lupita Nyong’o.
And then there was Nyong’o’s brother Peter…the lone unknown in the pic who ironically ended up in a much better spot than his sibling.
The “12 Years a Slave” Oscar winner was among Ellen’s post-Oscar guests on Monday and was grilled about her brother (he’s a college student in Florida), as well as the lip balm she gave to DeGeneres in lieu of tip money for the pizza guy and more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here