*Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres announced on the live post-Oscar edition of her talk show Monday that Samsung would donate $3 million to charity in honor of her celebrity-selfie during the Academy Awards and its record-setting 3 million retweets.
The pic featured lots of famous people – Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Brangelina, Kevin Spacey, Jared Leto, Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence and Lupita Nyong’o.
And then there was Nyong’o’s brother Peter…the lone unknown in the pic who ironically ended up in a much better spot than his sibling.
The “12 Years a Slave” Oscar winner was among Ellen’s post-Oscar guests on Monday and was grilled about her brother (he’s a college student in Florida), as well as the lip balm she gave to DeGeneres in lieu of tip money for the pizza guy and more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here