*Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres announced on the live post-Oscar edition of her talk show Monday that Samsung would donate $3 million to charity in honor of her celebrity-selfie during the Academy Awards and its record-setting 3 million retweets.
The pic featured lots of famous people – Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Brangelina, Kevin Spacey, Jared Leto, Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence and Lupita Nyong’o.
And then there was Nyong’o’s brother Peter…the lone unknown in the pic who ironically ended up in a much better spot than his sibling.
The “12 Years a Slave” Oscar winner was among Ellen’s post-Oscar guests on Monday and was grilled about her brother (he’s a college student in Florida), as well as the lip balm she gave to DeGeneres in lieu of tip money for the pizza guy and more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here