*Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres announced on the live post-Oscar edition of her talk show Monday that Samsung would donate $3 million to charity in honor of her celebrity-selfie during the Academy Awards and its record-setting 3 million retweets.
The pic featured lots of famous people – Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Brangelina, Kevin Spacey, Jared Leto, Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence and Lupita Nyong’o.
And then there was Nyong’o’s brother Peter…the lone unknown in the pic who ironically ended up in a much better spot than his sibling.
The “12 Years a Slave” Oscar winner was among Ellen’s post-Oscar guests on Monday and was grilled about her brother (he’s a college student in Florida), as well as the lip balm she gave to DeGeneres in lieu of tip money for the pizza guy and more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here