*Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres announced on the live post-Oscar edition of her talk show Monday that Samsung would donate $3 million to charity in honor of her celebrity-selfie during the Academy Awards and its record-setting 3 million retweets.
The pic featured lots of famous people – Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Brangelina, Kevin Spacey, Jared Leto, Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence and Lupita Nyong’o.
And then there was Nyong’o’s brother Peter…the lone unknown in the pic who ironically ended up in a much better spot than his sibling.
The “12 Years a Slave” Oscar winner was among Ellen’s post-Oscar guests on Monday and was grilled about her brother (he’s a college student in Florida), as well as the lip balm she gave to DeGeneres in lieu of tip money for the pizza guy and more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Get's Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here