*Good lord! Talk about the bottom falling out. That’s the situation it seems Mathew Knowles is in these days.
Knowles who was once the HNIC of Team Beyonce/Destiny’s Child, making gazillions in the process, is now down and out and can barely pay child support.
TMZ is reporting that things are so raggedy for Knowles that he went to court to have the support payments slashed because his income has plummeted in radical fashion:
Knowles asked a judge to reduce the $12,000 monthly child support he pays to baby mama Alexsandra Wright (pictured above), with whom he has a 3-year-old son.
Knowles — who made $3 million a year before his daughter fired his ass in 2011 — now says he pulled in a relative paltry $127K in 2013.
And, Knowles says, even though his income has been slashed, his expenses remain sky high — $51,000 a month. To make up the shortfall, he’s liquidating his assets.
The family court judge apparently validated his financial plight, and reduced his child support to $2,485 a month.
That’s not exactly great news for Ms. Wright, who’s also getting $300 a month in food stamps, but it sure beats ZERO.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here