*Michael Vick has reportedly patched up his bank account following a 2008 bankruptcy filing and is a millionaire once again.
According to new court records obtained by Radar, at the start of April 2013, he had close to $5.2 million in the bank. And after he paid all his bills, ($12,500 in child support, $835,000 in taxes, an $11,000 home mortgage and more than $360,000 in living expenses), he still had more than $4.5 million in cash.
By the end of September 2013, he had roughly $4.5 million, and had lowered his living expenses from $360,000 per month to $85,000. In contrast, when Vick filed for bankruptcy, he had $1.5 million in the bank.
Vick pleaded guilty to federal felony charges related to an interstate dog fighting ring in August 2007, and served 21 months in prison. He filed for bankruptcy in July 2008 after losing several endorsement deals and his NFL salary.
Cut from the Atlanta Falcons, he signed with the Eagles in 2009 and was named the 2010 NFL Comeback Player of the Year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here