*Michael Vick has reportedly patched up his bank account following a 2008 bankruptcy filing and is a millionaire once again.
According to new court records obtained by Radar, at the start of April 2013, he had close to $5.2 million in the bank. And after he paid all his bills, ($12,500 in child support, $835,000 in taxes, an $11,000 home mortgage and more than $360,000 in living expenses), he still had more than $4.5 million in cash.
By the end of September 2013, he had roughly $4.5 million, and had lowered his living expenses from $360,000 per month to $85,000. In contrast, when Vick filed for bankruptcy, he had $1.5 million in the bank.
Vick pleaded guilty to federal felony charges related to an interstate dog fighting ring in August 2007, and served 21 months in prison. He filed for bankruptcy in July 2008 after losing several endorsement deals and his NFL salary.
Cut from the Atlanta Falcons, he signed with the Eagles in 2009 and was named the 2010 NFL Comeback Player of the Year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here