*Michael Vick has reportedly patched up his bank account following a 2008 bankruptcy filing and is a millionaire once again.
According to new court records obtained by Radar, at the start of April 2013, he had close to $5.2 million in the bank. And after he paid all his bills, ($12,500 in child support, $835,000 in taxes, an $11,000 home mortgage and more than $360,000 in living expenses), he still had more than $4.5 million in cash.
By the end of September 2013, he had roughly $4.5 million, and had lowered his living expenses from $360,000 per month to $85,000. In contrast, when Vick filed for bankruptcy, he had $1.5 million in the bank.
Vick pleaded guilty to federal felony charges related to an interstate dog fighting ring in August 2007, and served 21 months in prison. He filed for bankruptcy in July 2008 after losing several endorsement deals and his NFL salary.
Cut from the Atlanta Falcons, he signed with the Eagles in 2009 and was named the 2010 NFL Comeback Player of the Year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here