*Michael Vick has reportedly patched up his bank account following a 2008 bankruptcy filing and is a millionaire once again.
According to new court records obtained by Radar, at the start of April 2013, he had close to $5.2 million in the bank. And after he paid all his bills, ($12,500 in child support, $835,000 in taxes, an $11,000 home mortgage and more than $360,000 in living expenses), he still had more than $4.5 million in cash.
By the end of September 2013, he had roughly $4.5 million, and had lowered his living expenses from $360,000 per month to $85,000. In contrast, when Vick filed for bankruptcy, he had $1.5 million in the bank.
Vick pleaded guilty to federal felony charges related to an interstate dog fighting ring in August 2007, and served 21 months in prison. He filed for bankruptcy in July 2008 after losing several endorsement deals and his NFL salary.
Cut from the Atlanta Falcons, he signed with the Eagles in 2009 and was named the 2010 NFL Comeback Player of the Year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here