*Michael Vick has reportedly patched up his bank account following a 2008 bankruptcy filing and is a millionaire once again.
According to new court records obtained by Radar, at the start of April 2013, he had close to $5.2 million in the bank. And after he paid all his bills, ($12,500 in child support, $835,000 in taxes, an $11,000 home mortgage and more than $360,000 in living expenses), he still had more than $4.5 million in cash.
By the end of September 2013, he had roughly $4.5 million, and had lowered his living expenses from $360,000 per month to $85,000. In contrast, when Vick filed for bankruptcy, he had $1.5 million in the bank.
Vick pleaded guilty to federal felony charges related to an interstate dog fighting ring in August 2007, and served 21 months in prison. He filed for bankruptcy in July 2008 after losing several endorsement deals and his NFL salary.
Cut from the Atlanta Falcons, he signed with the Eagles in 2009 and was named the 2010 NFL Comeback Player of the Year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here