You’ve already started to panic. Now imagine your kid is special needs.
The parents of special needs children have even greater challenges in childrearing, so when Niakea Williams of Missouri got the phone call from Walnut Grove Elementary School and was told that her son, Michael, who has Asperger’s syndrome, was panicking, she quickly headed over to his school.
Once there, she got buzzed in, and immediately went to find Michael. But as KMOV News 4 reports, it is what happened next that has Ms. Williams furious.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here