You’ve already started to panic. Now imagine your kid is special needs.
The parents of special needs children have even greater challenges in childrearing, so when Niakea Williams of Missouri got the phone call from Walnut Grove Elementary School and was told that her son, Michael, who has Asperger’s syndrome, was panicking, she quickly headed over to his school.
Once there, she got buzzed in, and immediately went to find Michael. But as KMOV News 4 reports, it is what happened next that has Ms. Williams furious.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here