*Ever wanted relationship advice from a megastar?
Well, Nicki Minaj has the best advice for women out there who want to be homewreckers!
OK, actually… thank goodness it’s only a role she’s playing as Cameron Diaz‘s assistant in “The Other Woman.”
Minaj herself is not actually a homewrecker, but her character in the film, Lydia, thinks it’s OK to go after married men.
At least, that’s what she tells her boss Carly (played by Diaz) to do!
“All I’m saying is that married guys would be the perfect fit for you,” Minaj said. “I think you need someone with something that’s gonna keep ‘em busy.
Lydia’s mother might be the actual source for this advice…
“I’ll tell you what my mother told me, and these are words to live by: Selfish people live longer,” she finishes up as she leaves the room.
The non-romantic comedy opens up on April 25.
Watch the clip below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here