*Ever wanted relationship advice from a megastar?
Well, Nicki Minaj has the best advice for women out there who want to be homewreckers!
OK, actually… thank goodness it’s only a role she’s playing as Cameron Diaz‘s assistant in “The Other Woman.”
Minaj herself is not actually a homewrecker, but her character in the film, Lydia, thinks it’s OK to go after married men.
At least, that’s what she tells her boss Carly (played by Diaz) to do!
“All I’m saying is that married guys would be the perfect fit for you,” Minaj said. “I think you need someone with something that’s gonna keep ‘em busy.
Lydia’s mother might be the actual source for this advice…
“I’ll tell you what my mother told me, and these are words to live by: Selfish people live longer,” she finishes up as she leaves the room.
The non-romantic comedy opens up on April 25.
Watch the clip below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here