*Ever wanted relationship advice from a megastar?
Well, Nicki Minaj has the best advice for women out there who want to be homewreckers!
OK, actually… thank goodness it’s only a role she’s playing as Cameron Diaz‘s assistant in “The Other Woman.”
Minaj herself is not actually a homewrecker, but her character in the film, Lydia, thinks it’s OK to go after married men.
At least, that’s what she tells her boss Carly (played by Diaz) to do!
“All I’m saying is that married guys would be the perfect fit for you,” Minaj said. “I think you need someone with something that’s gonna keep ‘em busy.
Lydia’s mother might be the actual source for this advice…
“I’ll tell you what my mother told me, and these are words to live by: Selfish people live longer,” she finishes up as she leaves the room.
The non-romantic comedy opens up on April 25.
Watch the clip below:
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here