*Ever wanted relationship advice from a megastar?
Well, Nicki Minaj has the best advice for women out there who want to be homewreckers!
OK, actually… thank goodness it’s only a role she’s playing as Cameron Diaz‘s assistant in “The Other Woman.”
Minaj herself is not actually a homewrecker, but her character in the film, Lydia, thinks it’s OK to go after married men.
At least, that’s what she tells her boss Carly (played by Diaz) to do!
“All I’m saying is that married guys would be the perfect fit for you,” Minaj said. “I think you need someone with something that’s gonna keep ‘em busy.
Lydia’s mother might be the actual source for this advice…
“I’ll tell you what my mother told me, and these are words to live by: Selfish people live longer,” she finishes up as she leaves the room.
The non-romantic comedy opens up on April 25.
Watch the clip below:
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here