*Ever wanted relationship advice from a megastar?
Well, Nicki Minaj has the best advice for women out there who want to be homewreckers!
OK, actually… thank goodness it’s only a role she’s playing as Cameron Diaz‘s assistant in “The Other Woman.”
Minaj herself is not actually a homewrecker, but her character in the film, Lydia, thinks it’s OK to go after married men.
At least, that’s what she tells her boss Carly (played by Diaz) to do!
“All I’m saying is that married guys would be the perfect fit for you,” Minaj said. “I think you need someone with something that’s gonna keep ‘em busy.
Lydia’s mother might be the actual source for this advice…
“I’ll tell you what my mother told me, and these are words to live by: Selfish people live longer,” she finishes up as she leaves the room.
The non-romantic comedy opens up on April 25.
Watch the clip below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here