*Nicole Richie’s AOL web series based on her various Twitter musings will soon be a TV show for VH1.
The 32-year-old former reality TV star-turned-designer, who is also an author and actress, returns to television with “#CandidlyNicole,” the title of her Internet program that featured her sharing tweets on everything from parenting to pop culture to random observations.
The VH1 version will feature all new content in eight half-hour episodes premiering July 17.
In an interview last year with The Associated Press, Richie said she was interested in eventually bringing the series to television but viewed an online start as “a nice way to experiment.”
Richie starred in the TV series “The Simple Life” with Paris Hilton and was a mentor on NBC’s “Fashion Star.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here