*Nicole Richie’s AOL web series based on her various Twitter musings will soon be a TV show for VH1.
The 32-year-old former reality TV star-turned-designer, who is also an author and actress, returns to television with “#CandidlyNicole,” the title of her Internet program that featured her sharing tweets on everything from parenting to pop culture to random observations.
The VH1 version will feature all new content in eight half-hour episodes premiering July 17.
In an interview last year with The Associated Press, Richie said she was interested in eventually bringing the series to television but viewed an online start as “a nice way to experiment.”
Richie starred in the TV series “The Simple Life” with Paris Hilton and was a mentor on NBC’s “Fashion Star.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here