*Nicole Richie’s AOL web series based on her various Twitter musings will soon be a TV show for VH1.
The 32-year-old former reality TV star-turned-designer, who is also an author and actress, returns to television with “#CandidlyNicole,” the title of her Internet program that featured her sharing tweets on everything from parenting to pop culture to random observations.
The VH1 version will feature all new content in eight half-hour episodes premiering July 17.
In an interview last year with The Associated Press, Richie said she was interested in eventually bringing the series to television but viewed an online start as “a nice way to experiment.”
Richie starred in the TV series “The Simple Life” with Paris Hilton and was a mentor on NBC’s “Fashion Star.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here