*Nicole Richie’s AOL web series based on her various Twitter musings will soon be a TV show for VH1.
The 32-year-old former reality TV star-turned-designer, who is also an author and actress, returns to television with “#CandidlyNicole,” the title of her Internet program that featured her sharing tweets on everything from parenting to pop culture to random observations.
The VH1 version will feature all new content in eight half-hour episodes premiering July 17.
In an interview last year with The Associated Press, Richie said she was interested in eventually bringing the series to television but viewed an online start as “a nice way to experiment.”
Richie starred in the TV series “The Simple Life” with Paris Hilton and was a mentor on NBC’s “Fashion Star.”
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here