*Nicole Richie’s AOL web series based on her various Twitter musings will soon be a TV show for VH1.
The 32-year-old former reality TV star-turned-designer, who is also an author and actress, returns to television with “#CandidlyNicole,” the title of her Internet program that featured her sharing tweets on everything from parenting to pop culture to random observations.
The VH1 version will feature all new content in eight half-hour episodes premiering July 17.
In an interview last year with The Associated Press, Richie said she was interested in eventually bringing the series to television but viewed an online start as “a nice way to experiment.”
Richie starred in the TV series “The Simple Life” with Paris Hilton and was a mentor on NBC’s “Fashion Star.”
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here