*Nicole Scherzinger has at long last accepted a marriage proposal from her longtime boyfriend Lewis Hamilton. The F1 racing champ reportedly popped the question three previous times.
“Lewis is doing his best to keep the news under wraps but he is absolutely delighted, a source told IBT. “He got down on one knee and Nicole finally accepted. The plan is they are going to live together in Switzerland and travel together when Lewis is racing. Of course, this means her career will have to take a back seat for a while but she is ready to support him on the track.”
“It is the ideal plan for the both of them and will hopefully lead to a big summer wedding in August when Lewis has a three-week break from his F1 schedule,” the source added.
The couple has been on and off after first meeting five years ago. In July they broke up right before the first live auditions for “The X Factor: UK.” However, a month later they were back together. Hamilton, 29, was spotted in the garage of a hotel where Scherzinger was staying. Last year, they rekindled their romance again on a romantic trip to Rome.
The couple has been more forthcoming about their relationship of late, with the racing driver referring to her as “wifey” in a photo of them in the Sistine Chapel.
Meanwhile, Scherzinger couldn’t help but gush after Hamilton took the pole position during a qualifying race in Melbourne on Saturday ahead of Australia’s Grand Prix.
“Congratulations @LewisHamilton So proud of u 4 taking pole position! First race of the season! @f1 #AustralianGP Race ur heart out babe! xo,” she tweeted.
They are now said to be planning to set up home at Hamilton’s Switzerland mansion after a summer wedding in August.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here