*Nicole Scherzinger has at long last accepted a marriage proposal from her longtime boyfriend Lewis Hamilton. The F1 racing champ reportedly popped the question three previous times.
“Lewis is doing his best to keep the news under wraps but he is absolutely delighted, a source told IBT. “He got down on one knee and Nicole finally accepted. The plan is they are going to live together in Switzerland and travel together when Lewis is racing. Of course, this means her career will have to take a back seat for a while but she is ready to support him on the track.”
“It is the ideal plan for the both of them and will hopefully lead to a big summer wedding in August when Lewis has a three-week break from his F1 schedule,” the source added.
The couple has been on and off after first meeting five years ago. In July they broke up right before the first live auditions for “The X Factor: UK.” However, a month later they were back together. Hamilton, 29, was spotted in the garage of a hotel where Scherzinger was staying. Last year, they rekindled their romance again on a romantic trip to Rome.
The couple has been more forthcoming about their relationship of late, with the racing driver referring to her as “wifey” in a photo of them in the Sistine Chapel.
Meanwhile, Scherzinger couldn’t help but gush after Hamilton took the pole position during a qualifying race in Melbourne on Saturday ahead of Australia’s Grand Prix.
“Congratulations @LewisHamilton So proud of u 4 taking pole position! First race of the season! @f1 #AustralianGP Race ur heart out babe! xo,” she tweeted.
They are now said to be planning to set up home at Hamilton’s Switzerland mansion after a summer wedding in August.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here