*As the March 31 deadline looms to sign up for health insurance without taking a penalty, President Obama took his pitch to “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” in today’s broadcast, where talk eventually turned to her now-iconic Oscar selfie that beat his election night record for the most retweeted Twitter post ever.
“I heard about that. I thought it was a pretty cheap stunt, myself,” Obama joked about the celeb-packed group shot she sent when she hosted the Academy Awards earlier this month. “Getting a bunch of celebrities in the background, you feeding them pizza.”
The selfie beat Obama’s 2012 election-night victory photo of him hugging wife Michelle Obama for the most retweets ever, with more than 3.4 million retweets to date.
Watch a portion of President Obama’s Thursday appearance on “Ellen” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here