Also: Epps’ ABC Drama ‘Resurrection’ Debuts to Strong Ratings
So much so that the “Resurrection” star took it straight to Jamar regarding the rapper’s commentary on what he said was a “skirt” Epps wore during a recent visit to “The View.“ Epps went on Twitter to address his appearance on “The View” (wearing what could be construed as a skirt) and Jamar’s lack of knowledge about the garment and its significance.
“The uninformed couldn’t understand my contemporary ode to my Zulu warrior roots. The Maasai, Fante, etc. It’s tribal, study our history..,” the actor tweeted.
Epps’ response comes days after Jamar’s initial tweet regarding the actor’s wardrobe on the show along with a screenshot of Epps.
“What the bloodclot???!!!,” the rhymesayer said.
The reaction soon resulted in Epps’ childhood friend Marlon Wayans, coming into the situation by tweeting “@lordjamar the real question is why you taking close shits of a nigga crotch and tweeting it? U wearing an invisible dress. #real2snapsupofu.”
Despite Epps’ tweet, Jamar continued to go in on the former “House” actor as he issued a series of tweets on Sunday.
“What’s funny is @omarepps new show “Resurrection” looks interesting & was on my radar to watch especially cause he’s in it. #whytheskirt?,” said the rapper. “I still might check it out, although we gotta let these SELL OUTS know we not supporting them when they cross enemy lines.
“We need to start putting these CLOWNS on trial for crimes against humanity! Just like they did with complicit Nazis ,” Jamar continued.
Although he seemed to have won the battle with having the last word on the situation, Jamar may have lost the war as Epps emerged victorious with the successful premiere of “Resurrection.”
Media sources noted that the show, which stars Epps as an government agent who finds himself in the middle of strange happenings in a small town whose residents discover loved ones who have returned from the dead, had strong ratings Sunday night with 13.3 million viewers tuning in.
“Resurrection” airs at 9pm Sundays on ABC.
To see Epps’ appearance on “The View,” wearing the outfit in question, click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here