Also: Epps’ ABC Drama ‘Resurrection’ Debuts to Strong Ratings
So much so that the “Resurrection” star took it straight to Jamar regarding the rapper’s commentary on what he said was a “skirt” Epps wore during a recent visit to “The View.“ Epps went on Twitter to address his appearance on “The View” (wearing what could be construed as a skirt) and Jamar’s lack of knowledge about the garment and its significance.
“The uninformed couldn’t understand my contemporary ode to my Zulu warrior roots. The Maasai, Fante, etc. It’s tribal, study our history..,” the actor tweeted.
Epps’ response comes days after Jamar’s initial tweet regarding the actor’s wardrobe on the show along with a screenshot of Epps.
“What the bloodclot???!!!,” the rhymesayer said.
The reaction soon resulted in Epps’ childhood friend Marlon Wayans, coming into the situation by tweeting [email protected] the real question is why you taking close shits of a nigga crotch and tweeting it? U wearing an invisible dress. #real2snapsupofu.”
Despite Epps’ tweet, Jamar continued to go in on the former “House” actor as he issued a series of tweets on Sunday.
“What’s funny is @omarepps new show “Resurrection” looks interesting & was on my radar to watch especially cause he’s in it. #whytheskirt?,” said the rapper. “I still might check it out, although we gotta let these SELL OUTS know we not supporting them when they cross enemy lines.
“We need to start putting these CLOWNS on trial for crimes against humanity! Just like they did with complicit Nazis ,” Jamar continued.
Although he seemed to have won the battle with having the last word on the situation, Jamar may have lost the war as Epps emerged victorious with the successful premiere of “Resurrection.”
Media sources noted that the show, which stars Epps as an government agent who finds himself in the middle of strange happenings in a small town whose residents discover loved ones who have returned from the dead, had strong ratings Sunday night with 13.3 million viewers tuning in.
“Resurrection” airs at 9pm Sundays on ABC.
To see Epps’ appearance on “The View,” wearing the outfit in question, click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here