*One of Oprah Winfrey’s Twitter followers had less of an aha moment, and more of an ask-and-ye-shall-receive experience with the TV legend.
A woman named Brandi tweeted the 60-year-old mogul on the social media site after spotting O wearing a Brian Rennie for Basler gown on the March cover.
She wrote, “@oprah you look beautiful in that essence cover pic. Wow. Can I please have that dress? Cuz I know u won’t wear (it) again lol luv u.”
Winfrey responded to the message, writing, “@snobaby28 you’re right I won’t wear ever again contact my asst. and show her this tweet.”
Brandi followed up with the assistant and cut to a week later, when the dress came in the mail. She wrote, “@Oprah Thank You! Recv beautiful dress. Plan to wear at my wedding when I find a groom lol but will twt pic wearing it soon. Luv u to life!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here