*One of Oprah Winfrey’s Twitter followers had less of an aha moment, and more of an ask-and-ye-shall-receive experience with the TV legend.
A woman named Brandi tweeted the 60-year-old mogul on the social media site after spotting O wearing a Brian Rennie for Basler gown on the March cover.
She wrote, “@oprah you look beautiful in that essence cover pic. Wow. Can I please have that dress? Cuz I know u won’t wear (it) again lol luv u.”
Winfrey responded to the message, writing, “@snobaby28 you’re right I won’t wear ever again contact my asst. and show her this tweet.”
Brandi followed up with the assistant and cut to a week later, when the dress came in the mail. She wrote, “@Oprah Thank You! Recv beautiful dress. Plan to wear at my wedding when I find a groom lol but will twt pic wearing it soon. Luv u to life!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here