*One of Oprah Winfrey’s Twitter followers had less of an aha moment, and more of an ask-and-ye-shall-receive experience with the TV legend.
A woman named Brandi tweeted the 60-year-old mogul on the social media site after spotting O wearing a Brian Rennie for Basler gown on the March cover.
She wrote, “@oprah you look beautiful in that essence cover pic. Wow. Can I please have that dress? Cuz I know u won’t wear (it) again lol luv u.”
Winfrey responded to the message, writing, “@snobaby28 you’re right I won’t wear ever again contact my asst. and show her this tweet.”
Brandi followed up with the assistant and cut to a week later, when the dress came in the mail. She wrote, “@Oprah Thank You! Recv beautiful dress. Plan to wear at my wedding when I find a groom lol but will twt pic wearing it soon. Luv u to life!”
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here