*One of Oprah Winfrey’s Twitter followers had less of an aha moment, and more of an ask-and-ye-shall-receive experience with the TV legend.
A woman named Brandi tweeted the 60-year-old mogul on the social media site after spotting O wearing a Brian Rennie for Basler gown on the March cover.
She wrote, “@oprah you look beautiful in that essence cover pic. Wow. Can I please have that dress? Cuz I know u won’t wear (it) again lol luv u.”
Winfrey responded to the message, writing, “@snobaby28 you’re right I won’t wear ever again contact my asst. and show her this tweet.”
Brandi followed up with the assistant and cut to a week later, when the dress came in the mail. She wrote, “@Oprah Thank You! Recv beautiful dress. Plan to wear at my wedding when I find a groom lol but will twt pic wearing it soon. Luv u to life!”
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here