*“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Peter Thomas, always creepin’ on a come up, is reportedly looking to pull a Lisa Vanderpump and have Bravo produce a spinoff series surrounding his Atlanta lounge.
According to Radar Online, the husband of “RHOA” star Cynthia Bailey is pitching a series that would follow the workers and drama at his venue Bar One. It would resemble “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Vanderpump’s spinoff “Vanderpump Rules,” which follows the workers of her restaurant SUR Lounge.
“He has started shooting the spin-off, but it hasn’t actually been picked up,” said a source.
Eyewitnesses claim Thomas, along with other RHOA husbands/fiancés, including Todd Tucker and Gregg Leakes, were spotted filming the potential spin-off several weeks ago.
“They had all the windows blocked off because it was daytime and the shoot was supposed to be at night,” the onlooker revealed.
Thomas, who has been caught in numerous confrontations and brawls this season on “RHOA,” claims the men are driving up the show’s currently hot ratings, and he knows what sells.
“The fact is that now that the men on the show have a voice, one million people is watching the show than last year, that equal $$$,” he wrote on Twitter, before retweeting a fan who said Thomas “knows how to play the game called ‘reality TV.’”
The show has already spawned spin-offs such as “I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding,” “Don’t Be Tardy…” with former cast member Kim Zolciak and current cast member Kandi Burress’ “The Kandi Factory.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here