*“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Peter Thomas, always creepin’ on a come up, is reportedly looking to pull a Lisa Vanderpump and have Bravo produce a spinoff series surrounding his Atlanta lounge.
According to Radar Online, the husband of “RHOA” star Cynthia Bailey is pitching a series that would follow the workers and drama at his venue Bar One. It would resemble “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Vanderpump’s spinoff “Vanderpump Rules,” which follows the workers of her restaurant SUR Lounge.
“He has started shooting the spin-off, but it hasn’t actually been picked up,” said a source.
Eyewitnesses claim Thomas, along with other RHOA husbands/fiancés, including Todd Tucker and Gregg Leakes, were spotted filming the potential spin-off several weeks ago.
“They had all the windows blocked off because it was daytime and the shoot was supposed to be at night,” the onlooker revealed.
Thomas, who has been caught in numerous confrontations and brawls this season on “RHOA,” claims the men are driving up the show’s currently hot ratings, and he knows what sells.
“The fact is that now that the men on the show have a voice, one million people is watching the show than last year, that equal $$$,” he wrote on Twitter, before retweeting a fan who said Thomas “knows how to play the game called ‘reality TV.’”
The show has already spawned spin-offs such as “I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding,” “Don’t Be Tardy…” with former cast member Kim Zolciak and current cast member Kandi Burress’ “The Kandi Factory.”
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here