*Adidas has now officially jumped aboard the Pharrell Williams train.
The sportswear giant has signed a deal with the artist to design a collection using eco-friendly Bionic Yarn, a company that manufactures basic materials for creating clothing from re-cycled plastic bottles.
“Working with an iconic brand like Adidas is such an incredible opportunity. From the classic tracksuit, to growing up in Virginia wearing Stan Smiths, Adidas has been a staple in my life,” Pharrell stated. “Their pieces are timeless. This is an exciting partnership for both me and for Bionic Yarn.”
Adidas is equally as “happy” to collaborate with Pharrell. The company’s global creative director Dirk Schoenberge said: “I am truly thrilled to work with Pharrell. He is a pop-culture icon who never fails to inspire, not just through his musical talent and craft, but through his many other interests. He is the perfect fit for the multi-faceted company that is Adidas.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here