*Adidas has now officially jumped aboard the Pharrell Williams train.
The sportswear giant has signed a deal with the artist to design a collection using eco-friendly Bionic Yarn, a company that manufactures basic materials for creating clothing from re-cycled plastic bottles.
“Working with an iconic brand like Adidas is such an incredible opportunity. From the classic tracksuit, to growing up in Virginia wearing Stan Smiths, Adidas has been a staple in my life,” Pharrell stated. “Their pieces are timeless. This is an exciting partnership for both me and for Bionic Yarn.”
Adidas is equally as “happy” to collaborate with Pharrell. The company’s global creative director Dirk Schoenberge said: “I am truly thrilled to work with Pharrell. He is a pop-culture icon who never fails to inspire, not just through his musical talent and craft, but through his many other interests. He is the perfect fit for the multi-faceted company that is Adidas.”
- Rihanna Goes Braless in New Dior Magazine Spread (Pics)
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here