*Adidas has now officially jumped aboard the Pharrell Williams train.
The sportswear giant has signed a deal with the artist to design a collection using eco-friendly Bionic Yarn, a company that manufactures basic materials for creating clothing from re-cycled plastic bottles.
“Working with an iconic brand like Adidas is such an incredible opportunity. From the classic tracksuit, to growing up in Virginia wearing Stan Smiths, Adidas has been a staple in my life,” Pharrell stated. “Their pieces are timeless. This is an exciting partnership for both me and for Bionic Yarn.”
Adidas is equally as “happy” to collaborate with Pharrell. The company’s global creative director Dirk Schoenberge said: “I am truly thrilled to work with Pharrell. He is a pop-culture icon who never fails to inspire, not just through his musical talent and craft, but through his many other interests. He is the perfect fit for the multi-faceted company that is Adidas.”
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here