RadarOnline.com reports that Thursday’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion taping included an unexpected beatdown for Kenya Moore. The beating came after Porsha Williams had had enough of Moore’s trash talking. The former beauty queen made things worse when she bought some sex toys to the taping to taunt Williams’ ex Kordell Stewart’s sexuality.
According to an eyewitness, that’s what broke the camel’s back.
“Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell’s sexuality and she couldn’t take it anymore,” the eyewitness told Radar. “Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! She is a little thing and she jumped on her and pulled her down to the ground by her hair, and Kenya doesn’t have a weave, it is all her own hair.”
Although the fight was unexpected, it didn’t surprise anyone on the “RHOA reunion set as a source stated that Moore completely crossed a line by making fun of Kordell’s sex life.
“Porsha was sick of her saying that she was Kordell’s beard and those toys were the last straw,” said the source. “Porsha is a skinny thing but she was whopping her butt!”
As for Moore’s fellow housewives, the source said NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Kandi Burruss, Cynthia Bailey and Andy Cohen watched in horror as security guards immediately came in to break up the fight.
“They couldn’t get Porsha off Kenya!” the source stated.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here