RadarOnline.com reports that Thursday’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion taping included an unexpected beatdown for Kenya Moore. The beating came after Porsha Williams had had enough of Moore’s trash talking. The former beauty queen made things worse when she bought some sex toys to the taping to taunt Williams’ ex Kordell Stewart’s sexuality.
According to an eyewitness, that’s what broke the camel’s back.
“Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell’s sexuality and she couldn’t take it anymore,” the eyewitness told Radar. “Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! She is a little thing and she jumped on her and pulled her down to the ground by her hair, and Kenya doesn’t have a weave, it is all her own hair.”
Although the fight was unexpected, it didn’t surprise anyone on the “RHOA reunion set as a source stated that Moore completely crossed a line by making fun of Kordell’s sex life.
“Porsha was sick of her saying that she was Kordell’s beard and those toys were the last straw,” said the source. “Porsha is a skinny thing but she was whopping her butt!”
As for Moore’s fellow housewives, the source said NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Kandi Burruss, Cynthia Bailey and Andy Cohen watched in horror as security guards immediately came in to break up the fight.
“They couldn’t get Porsha off Kenya!” the source stated.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here