Maybe so ’cause according to sources, she’s rebounding nicely from ex-husband Kordell Stewart as she’s caught the eye of the wealthy son of an African dictator.
Reportedly the object of Porsha’s affection, er, attention these days is Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, the 42-year-old son of Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, president of Equatorial Guinea … since 1979.
Hmm, we wonder if she can pronounce dude’s name correctly ’cause we sure can’t. Anyway, here’s what TMZ is reporting:
Mbasogo (the father) is known as one of Africa’s most brutal and corrupt rulers — not only for having his predecessor executed and political opponents tortured, but for pillaging his own country’s oil wealth … while its people live in abject poverty.
And his son is reaping the benefits — living like a king in Malibu and all around the world.
We’re told Mangue (the son) has been showering Porsha with expensive gifts for the last month — Louboutin shoes, Chanel … even a Rolls Royce — and Porsha has been posting photos of the gifts on Instagram.
Sources say the Porsha/Teodoro hook up is pretty new … but it’s escalating fast and supposedly Mangue is looking to buy Porsha a multimillion-dollar house in ATL.
Take that Kordell!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here