Maybe so ’cause according to sources, she’s rebounding nicely from ex-husband Kordell Stewart as she’s caught the eye of the wealthy son of an African dictator.
Reportedly the object of Porsha’s affection, er, attention these days is Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, the 42-year-old son of Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, president of Equatorial Guinea … since 1979.
Hmm, we wonder if she can pronounce dude’s name correctly ’cause we sure can’t. 🙂 Anyway, here’s what TMZ is reporting:
Mbasogo (the father) is known as one of Africa’s most brutal and corrupt rulers — not only for having his predecessor executed and political opponents tortured, but for pillaging his own country’s oil wealth … while its people live in abject poverty.
And his son is reaping the benefits — living like a king in Malibu and all around the world.
We’re told Mangue (the son) has been showering Porsha with expensive gifts for the last month — Louboutin shoes, Chanel … even a Rolls Royce — and Porsha has been posting photos of the gifts on Instagram.
Sources say the Porsha/Teodoro hook up is pretty new … but it’s escalating fast and supposedly Mangue is looking to buy Porsha a multimillion-dollar house in ATL.
Take that Kordell!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Buck by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here