*”The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Williams is really pushing her new debut single, “Flatline” and is using up every bit of publicity she can get!
Williams stopped by “106 & Park” and ended up performing her new song.
And while there she opened up about many rumors she has faced.
She revealed she did get plastic surgery. What kind? She wouldn’t say, but one can only speculate… still.
And as for her new single, well… some might be feeling the song, but her performance on 106 has been heavily criticized.
If a reality check is ever needed, Twitter friends will set the record straight. They blasted her, of course.
“Why in the hell did they embarrass Porsha Williams by making her sing live? #lmfao #106&Park
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here