*”The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Williams is really pushing her new debut single, “Flatline” and is using up every bit of publicity she can get!
Williams stopped by “106 & Park” and ended up performing her new song.
And while there she opened up about many rumors she has faced.
She revealed she did get plastic surgery. What kind? She wouldn’t say, but one can only speculate… still.
And as for her new single, well… some might be feeling the song, but her performance on 106 has been heavily criticized.
If a reality check is ever needed, Twitter friends will set the record straight. They blasted her, of course.
“Why in the hell did they embarrass Porsha Williams by making her sing live? #lmfao #106&Park
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here