*”The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Williams is really pushing her new debut single, “Flatline” and is using up every bit of publicity she can get!
Williams stopped by “106 & Park” and ended up performing her new song.
And while there she opened up about many rumors she has faced.
She revealed she did get plastic surgery. What kind? She wouldn’t say, but one can only speculate… still.
And as for her new single, well… some might be feeling the song, but her performance on 106 has been heavily criticized.
If a reality check is ever needed, Twitter friends will set the record straight. They blasted her, of course.
“Why in the hell did they embarrass Porsha Williams by making her sing live? #lmfao #106&Park
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here