*”The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Williams is really pushing her new debut single, “Flatline” and is using up every bit of publicity she can get!
Williams stopped by “106 & Park” and ended up performing her new song.
And while there she opened up about many rumors she has faced.
She revealed she did get plastic surgery. What kind? She wouldn’t say, but one can only speculate… still.
And as for her new single, well… some might be feeling the song, but her performance on 106 has been heavily criticized.
If a reality check is ever needed, Twitter friends will set the record straight. They blasted her, of course.
“Why in the hell did they embarrass Porsha Williams by making her sing live? #lmfao #106&Park
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here