*Dang! Talk about getting shafted and walking away with nothing, basically.
According to legal documents from the case, here’s what Williams will not get from Stewart: No house, NFL retirement funds, health insurance or even cash. Plus, she has to pay her own credit card balances.
According to legal docs — obtained by TMZ — Porsha gets NO alimony, NO house, NO NFL retirement money, NO cash-out, NO health insurance. She even has to pay her own credit card balances.
On the other hand, according to TMZ, she gets to keep her engagement ring, $19K for her attorney’s and all of her personal stuff such as jewelry, clothes and other personal items.
Meanwhile Kordell is still sitting pretty. He gets to keep his two houses, 2 plots of land, a 2013 Mercedes and a 2010 Porsche, and his full retirement benefits. He also gets to keep a 100% interest in his companies.
And on top of all the foregoing indignities, TMZ says Porsha’s on the chopping block for the show.
Po’ thang. We wish her well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here