*Dang! Talk about getting shafted and walking away with nothing, basically.
According to legal documents from the case, here’s what Williams will not get from Stewart: No house, NFL retirement funds, health insurance or even cash. Plus, she has to pay her own credit card balances.
According to legal docs — obtained by TMZ — Porsha gets NO alimony, NO house, NO NFL retirement money, NO cash-out, NO health insurance. She even has to pay her own credit card balances.
On the other hand, according to TMZ, she gets to keep her engagement ring, $19K for her attorney’s and all of her personal stuff such as jewelry, clothes and other personal items.
Meanwhile Kordell is still sitting pretty. He gets to keep his two houses, 2 plots of land, a 2013 Mercedes and a 2010 Porsche, and his full retirement benefits. He also gets to keep a 100% interest in his companies.
And on top of all the foregoing indignities, TMZ says Porsha’s on the chopping block for the show.
Po’ thang. We wish her well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here