*Dang! Talk about getting shafted and walking away with nothing, basically.
According to legal documents from the case, here’s what Williams will not get from Stewart: No house, NFL retirement funds, health insurance or even cash. Plus, she has to pay her own credit card balances.
According to legal docs — obtained by TMZ — Porsha gets NO alimony, NO house, NO NFL retirement money, NO cash-out, NO health insurance. She even has to pay her own credit card balances.
On the other hand, according to TMZ, she gets to keep her engagement ring, $19K for her attorney’s and all of her personal stuff such as jewelry, clothes and other personal items.
Meanwhile Kordell is still sitting pretty. He gets to keep his two houses, 2 plots of land, a 2013 Mercedes and a 2010 Porsche, and his full retirement benefits. He also gets to keep a 100% interest in his companies.
And on top of all the foregoing indignities, TMZ says Porsha’s on the chopping block for the show.
Po’ thang. We wish her well.
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here