*Dang! Talk about getting shafted and walking away with nothing, basically.
According to legal documents from the case, here’s what Williams will not get from Stewart: No house, NFL retirement funds, health insurance or even cash. Plus, she has to pay her own credit card balances.
According to legal docs — obtained by TMZ — Porsha gets NO alimony, NO house, NO NFL retirement money, NO cash-out, NO health insurance. She even has to pay her own credit card balances.
On the other hand, according to TMZ, she gets to keep her engagement ring, $19K for her attorney’s and all of her personal stuff such as jewelry, clothes and other personal items.
Meanwhile Kordell is still sitting pretty. He gets to keep his two houses, 2 plots of land, a 2013 Mercedes and a 2010 Porsche, and his full retirement benefits. He also gets to keep a 100% interest in his companies.
And on top of all the foregoing indignities, TMZ says Porsha’s on the chopping block for the show.
Po’ thang. We wish her well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here