*”R&B Divas: Atlanta” is back with season three and so is the drama!
The show will premiere April 23 on TV One.
Watch season three’s preview below:
*And the “R&B Divas” drama above clearly wasn’t enough!
“R&B Divas: LA” star Lil Mo is getting hitched… again!
She dumped her gospel-singing and producing husband Phillip Bryant and is now dating boxer Karl Dargan.
She responded to her critics and backlash for dating while still married to Bryant on Philly’s Hot 107.9 Morning Show.
“I’m like the hood Kim Kardashian and the ratchet Elizabeth Taylor. I will get married 10 times cause I always believe in love. I’m not going to just be his girl. We are GOING to get married. It’s not a game.”
Watch Lil Mo’s interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here