*”R&B Divas: Atlanta” is back with season three and so is the drama!
The show will premiere April 23 on TV One.
Watch season three’s preview below:
*And the “R&B Divas” drama above clearly wasn’t enough!
“R&B Divas: LA” star Lil Mo is getting hitched… again!
She dumped her gospel-singing and producing husband Phillip Bryant and is now dating boxer Karl Dargan.
She responded to her critics and backlash for dating while still married to Bryant on Philly’s Hot 107.9 Morning Show.
“I’m like the hood Kim Kardashian and the ratchet Elizabeth Taylor. I will get married 10 times cause I always believe in love. I’m not going to just be his girl. We are GOING to get married. It’s not a game.”
Watch Lil Mo’s interview below:
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here