*”R&B Divas: Atlanta” is back with season three and so is the drama!
The show will premiere April 23 on TV One.
Watch season three’s preview below:
*And the “R&B Divas” drama above clearly wasn’t enough!
“R&B Divas: LA” star Lil Mo is getting hitched… again!
She dumped her gospel-singing and producing husband Phillip Bryant and is now dating boxer Karl Dargan.
She responded to her critics and backlash for dating while still married to Bryant on Philly’s Hot 107.9 Morning Show.
“I’m like the hood Kim Kardashian and the ratchet Elizabeth Taylor. I will get married 10 times cause I always believe in love. I’m not going to just be his girl. We are GOING to get married. It’s not a game.”
Watch Lil Mo’s interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here