*”R&B Divas: Atlanta” is back with season three and so is the drama!
The show will premiere April 23 on TV One.
Watch season three’s preview below:
*And the “R&B Divas” drama above clearly wasn’t enough!
“R&B Divas: LA” star Lil Mo is getting hitched… again!
She dumped her gospel-singing and producing husband Phillip Bryant and is now dating boxer Karl Dargan.
She responded to her critics and backlash for dating while still married to Bryant on Philly’s Hot 107.9 Morning Show.
“I’m like the hood Kim Kardashian and the ratchet Elizabeth Taylor. I will get married 10 times cause I always believe in love. I’m not going to just be his girl. We are GOING to get married. It’s not a game.”
Watch Lil Mo’s interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here