*”R&B Divas: Atlanta” is back with season three and so is the drama!
The show will premiere April 23 on TV One.
Watch season three’s preview below:
*And the “R&B Divas” drama above clearly wasn’t enough!
“R&B Divas: LA” star Lil Mo is getting hitched… again!
She dumped her gospel-singing and producing husband Phillip Bryant and is now dating boxer Karl Dargan.
She responded to her critics and backlash for dating while still married to Bryant on Philly’s Hot 107.9 Morning Show.
“I’m like the hood Kim Kardashian and the ratchet Elizabeth Taylor. I will get married 10 times cause I always believe in love. I’m not going to just be his girl. We are GOING to get married. It’s not a game.”
Watch Lil Mo’s interview below:
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here