*Juliette Gil-Brown is protecting herself against her estranged husband, Raphael Brown AKA Tweety of R&B group Next.
She accused him of brutally kicking her while pregnant and for harming their daughter.
A restraining order was taken out against him.
His wife said this has been going on occasionally, per a TMZ report.
He has hit, shove, kicked her in the stomach, grabbed her in the neck and punched her in the mouth on multiple occasions.
And the violence didn’t stop there!
He’s acted viciously towards their 4-year-old daughter as well.
She claimed he became furious because their daughter refused to kiss him on the mouth.
He yelled at her and pushed her in a car seat. And exclaimed that he didn’t have herpes!
And if that wasn’t damaging enough for one of his kids, she also claimed he watched porn on the computer in front of their children.
No word yet from Tweety, but this isn’t a good luck at all for the singer who’s been MIA for a long time.
Watch Next’s Most Popular Hit, “Too Close”:
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here