*Juliette Gil-Brown is protecting herself against her estranged husband, Raphael Brown AKA Tweety of R&B group Next.
She accused him of brutally kicking her while pregnant and for harming their daughter.
A restraining order was taken out against him.
His wife said this has been going on occasionally, per a TMZ report.
He has hit, shove, kicked her in the stomach, grabbed her in the neck and punched her in the mouth on multiple occasions.
And the violence didn’t stop there!
He’s acted viciously towards their 4-year-old daughter as well.
She claimed he became furious because their daughter refused to kiss him on the mouth.
He yelled at her and pushed her in a car seat. And exclaimed that he didn’t have herpes!
And if that wasn’t damaging enough for one of his kids, she also claimed he watched porn on the computer in front of their children.
No word yet from Tweety, but this isn’t a good luck at all for the singer who’s been MIA for a long time.
Watch Next’s Most Popular Hit, “Too Close”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here