*Juliette Gil-Brown is protecting herself against her estranged husband, Raphael Brown AKA Tweety of R&B group Next.
She accused him of brutally kicking her while pregnant and for harming their daughter.
A restraining order was taken out against him.
His wife said this has been going on occasionally, per a TMZ report.
He has hit, shove, kicked her in the stomach, grabbed her in the neck and punched her in the mouth on multiple occasions.
And the violence didn’t stop there!
He’s acted viciously towards their 4-year-old daughter as well.
She claimed he became furious because their daughter refused to kiss him on the mouth.
He yelled at her and pushed her in a car seat. And exclaimed that he didn’t have herpes!
And if that wasn’t damaging enough for one of his kids, she also claimed he watched porn on the computer in front of their children.
No word yet from Tweety, but this isn’t a good luck at all for the singer who’s been MIA for a long time.
Watch Next’s Most Popular Hit, “Too Close”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here